Chapter 4

Paisley's POV
School finally ended and I was walking to Aubrey's car. My mom called me before my class after lunch started and let me know that I'm homeschooling through my current school for now at least. I was randomly scrolling through Instagram when I saw that Ryland had posted something.

rylandstorms

Liked by calvingoldby, paisthomas, and 403,687 others rylandstorms pool days by myself, kinda lonely😔calvingoldby come on dude you could've asked me to join🙄taylerholderfan01 I'm down lol 😉paisthomas all you had to do was text me🙄😂           ...

rylandstorms pool days by myself, kinda lonely😔
calvingoldby come on dude you could've asked me to join🙄
taylerholderfan01 I'm down lol 😉
paisthomas all you had to do was text me🙄😂
                            Load other comments
I, obviously being me, liked and commented on it. He's sooo cute. I was waiting by Aubrey's car, smiling like crazy. Aubrey usually waits for Phoebe because they have the same last class. "You texting a cute boy or something?" I hear a familiar voice ask. I look up and smile. "Yes and I'm sorry but he's cuter than you." I laugh as Liam rolls his eyes. "Whatcha doing waiting in the heat?" he asked. "You my friend have a lot of questions and my ride's still inside." I answered with a smile. Liam's friends we're yelling at him and waiving him over to where they stood. "Well you have fun. And you better call me tonight." he said with a small giggle. "Sure thing." I responded as he walked toward his friends. I look down at my phone to see I have a dm. I open it and it's from Ryland freaking Storms.

                                rylandstorms
sorry I didn't text you.
maybe I can make it up
to you sometime?
                                                               Um... Holy crap...
for real think about it.
don't forget to let me know your answer😉
                                                                                    okay...
                                                                                    *seen*

Holy freaking crap. Ryland Storms took my comment seriously. I think I'm gonna die or at least pass out. I'm not sure. Okay, breathe. Nothing serious is gonna happen. The only possibility is that he's gonna be your best friend. And only your best friend.

A/N sorry for a short crappy chapter. I promise Ryland will make his way into the story. Stay safe🖤