Chapter 2

Paisley's POV
We walk into school and go our separate ways to find our lockers. As I'm putting my stuff in my locker I hear someone behind me. "Ahem" I heard a deep voice. "I turn and look at the guy and he's staring at me. I regonize him. Liam Miller. He's dating Ella Davis, also know as the girl that makes my life a living hell. He's always quite though. He's also the hottest guy in school and believe it or not we used to be very close. "Can I help you?" I finally managed to speak. "I'm pretty sure you're in front of my locker." he answers back. "Oh, sorry." I say as I move out of his way. "Not a problem." he says as he goes to put his stuff away. I then close my locker and lean up against it. I started texting the group chat Aubrey made over the summer with Phoebe and I. After I text them to meet me at my locker and my locker number, I start scrolling through Instagram. I felt my cheeks get instantly red at the post I just saw.

rylandstorms

liked by taylerholder and 207,204 others rylandstorms no caption neededtaylorholder but like how are you singlecalvingoldby dad? paisthomas so cute😍--rylandstorms thanks❤️---paisthomas i- i think I'm gonna die🥰---aubmason21 @paisthomas no way!! ...

rylandstorms no caption needed
taylorholder but like how are you single
calvingoldby dad?
paisthomas so cute😍
--rylandstorms thanks❤️
---paisthomas i- i think I'm gonna die🥰
---aubmason21 @paisthomas no way!! but please don't die❤️
joshrichards ryland needs a girlfriend
--elladavis @rylandstorms I'm right here!
user0987 who even is Ella Davis?
user1234 Paisley Thomas looks cute for Ryland ;)
--Phoebethomas @user1234 i agree ;)
~~load other comments~~

"You okay?" I hear Liam ask me. I snapped out of everything. "Uh. Yea." I respond. "Your face is a little red." he said as if I didn't know. "It's nothing" I respond with barley any air. "You know it's okay to talk to me right?" he asked as if he was my friend. "Liam, I don't feel like being bullied by your girlfriend today and ever again, so I think it's best if I don't talk to you." I respond scrolling through Ryland's Instagram feed not even looking up. Liam takes my phone out of my hands. "Hey!" I yell as he smirks. "Don't worry about Ella. Things aren't going good for us anyway." He stated. I'm shocked. They've been dating since sophomore year. "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." I said. "It's okay. I'm getting tired of her anyway. "Hey Pais lets go we don't wanna be late." Phoebe said as her and Aubrey walked up to me. "What class do you have?" Aubrey asked me. "Uh." I pulled out my schedule. "Government" I stayed. "Boo!" Phoebe yelled. "I have Geometry." "Same." Aubrey said. "You guys go ahead. We'll meet up at Aubrey's locker after class." I told them. "Okay. See you later." Aubrey said and Phoebe smiles as they walked off to class. I turn to look at Liam. "I have government too." He said and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I asked. "First period, I have government. Wanna walk together?" He asked. "Uh, sure." I said and smiled as we walked to class. "Why do you let Ella bully you?" He asked me. "I'm not sure, I guess it's because I don't one up her because I don't wanna be like her." I responded. "Don't let her push you around." He told me as he opened the door for me. For once I felt like Liam was different. Not my bully's boyfriend who's quiet every time she's making fun of me. It's probably because he's not around her. "Hey guys." The teacher greeted us. "Everyone's standing in the back waiting to get assigned seats." He told us. "Thanks sir." Liam said and I just smiled at him. Liam stands next to me and I was on my phone, again "stalking" Ryland on Instagram. Liam takes my phone out of my hand. "Make conversation with me." He demanded. "Why?" I asked. "Because. My mom put a bunch of our old pictures in my room and I started missing my best friend." He stated. "Fine." I reply back. "My favorite color is no longer pink, it's black. And I love "stalking" my crush on Instagram." I said as I reached for my phone. He pulled it away from me and laughed. I laughed if frustration back and still attempted to get my phone. I accidentally tripped over his foot and he caught me. About that time Ella walked in and saw us, but we didn't know. "Uh. Sorry." I tell him. "It's okay." He responded. "No it's not." I say and look over at Ella and she's pissed. Liam looks over her way and smiles. "It's okay because I'm saying it's okay. She don't have a say anymore." He stated back. "Why?" I asked and I then realized it was a stupid question. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I broke up with her when I started missing you." I had a weird feeling in my stomach. "But she thought I was leaving her to take time for myself then get back together." He stated. "But I wanna prove her wrong." He whispered. "Kiss me." I whispered back. "What?" He asked. "She's still starting at us. To prove her wrong kiss me." I stated. He smirked and I returned one. He cupped my face with his hands. I heard her friends gasp. Then I heard her growl. I looked into his eyes like I loved him and he looked into my eyes like he loved me. Then we kissed. It then turned into a small make out and then it felt as if someone punched me in the stomach. I look to see Ella. She looked pissed. And Liam was concerned for me. "What the hell Ella?" He yelled at her. "She kissed my boyfriend." She responded. "No. I broke up with you remember!" He yelled. Everyone gasped. I was on the floor by then holding my stomach. "And I kissed her!" He yelled louder. She began to cry and ran out of the room. He turned to look at me but he didn't know I was on the floor. He knelt down next to me and held me. For once I felt safe but I also felt like he was different. A good kind of different. We eventually got our seats and I was next to Liam. Ella was far away from us in the back of the class. And I was so confused.

A/N I know it's a little everywhere but it'll make sense soon lol. Don't be afraid to comment your opinions on anything. It'll help make the story better and future story's of mine better. 🖤