Chapter 8

Liam's POV
I felt a tear fall down my face as I locked my phone. "Wanna go to IHOP?" Aubrey asks and I shake my head yes.
As we are sitting at the usual table the girls sit at every morning before school Aubrey starts to get a frustrating look on her face. "What's that look for?" I asked and turned to look out the window Aubrey was looking out. Ella and her friends were walking to the door. "You wanna go somewhere else?" I asked Aubrey as I turned back around to look at her. "No I'm fine. I'll just ignore her." She stated pulling out her phone as a distraction. Aubrey and Ella have always hated each other. In second grade Aubrey was the new kid and Paisley had taken her in to be a friend. Only there was a problem with that, Paisley was Ella's best friend and Ella doesn't like to share. "Oh no did the twins finally realize you're lame and leave you?" Ella asked Aubrey as she was walking by our table. "Shut up Ella." Aubrey said back as she continued to stroll on instagram. Ella was laughing with her friends as the kept on walking. "At least she didn't stop to talk. She would've been here forever." I told Aubrey trying to ease the tension. All I got was a smile.
When we were done at IHOP Aubrey and I went our separate ways. As soon as I get home I go trough the old photo albums mom had left in my room. There's tons of them so I'll be occupied for a while. I'm about three albums in and the tears start. As I'm about to call it quits to go shower my phone started to ring. It was Paisley and I had the biggest smile on my face.

Liam:
Hey bae what's up?

Paisley:
Bae? I like that nickname. I just got to my new house. It sounds so weird to say.

Liam:
It's even weirder to hear. I miss you.

Paisley:
I miss you too. So listen, if you're able to, with my dad being busy with work and stuff I'm gonna need help getting my new room set up. You wanna fly out and help me? Mom said she'll talk to dad about paying for your plane ticket out.

Liam:
I would love to just let me talk to mom tomorrow and I'll let you know

Paisley:
Sounds good. We should do this more often I love hearing your voice.

Liam:
You can count on it. Every night. A text every morning.

Paisley:
I like the sound of that

Liam:
Well goodnight bae I'm gonna get a shower in before bed.

Paisley:
Okay. Goodnight