3# Chapter - Detention

Twiggy's P.O.V.

Morning sun wounded my eyes so I decided to put on sunglasses. Better.

As I walked through a street I noticed slim tall dark figure walking cross the street. I thought I hallucinate but when he turn to my aim I recognized that satanist from class, Marilyn. Of CoURse I DiDn't THInk AbouT Him wHOLe LAsT NIGht...

He bagan walk towards me. No! He's not going to me. He maybe just noticed someone behind me or- He's too cool to talk to me! Yeah, of course he not gonna talk to me-

"Hi, Twiggy." I heard low raspy voice. My heart almost exploded in my chest.

"Oh uh, hi." I stuttered and immediately blushed when I tried to put my glasses more tighter on my nose. I'm so embarassing!

I avoided eyecontact by look down on  his pink jacket. It looked really cool. There was some pins of pentagrams and logos of bands, mostly as Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Nine Inch Nails.

"Y-your jacket is rrreally cool, you're cool, I mean..."

"Thanks." he whinked and we kept our way to school mostly in silence.

Marilyn's P.O.V.

When we get to school building I was upset to see all of these ugly faces of these egocentric fuckheads. What the fuck is Twiggy doing here on this place? He should be in heaven. Not here.

"I-I go to the toilet now, so bye for now." I said and quickly ran to bathroom before he could say something. Truth was that I really needed to breath some fresh air and stop be so turned on.

It's just a cute boy, okay Manson? REALLY cute boy....

-

"Hi." I smiled when I thrown myself onto hard wood of chair next to Twiggy. He mumbled something and blushed. I was still accepting that fact that he's same gender as me.

I smelled weird scent of weed, male's perfume and sweat. I turn to see Pogo. "Oh, hello bro." I smirked.

"Hey." he humbled back.

When teacher entered the class everybody stood up. I felt weird because I was tallest object in whole room.

We all sit and I let my head fall onto desk and slept until English class.

"Mari! Marilyn!" I heard hissing someone's sweet voice.

"Huh, what?!" I immediately opened my eyes and pushed myself into sitting position. I crashed into Twiggy who standed right behind me.

"Oh... yeah. Fuck.." I looked around whole class. Nobody's there, so why it feels so weird be here alone with him? Weird...

"C'mon!" he said. I grabbed my bag and followed him outta classroom.

"So ehrmmm... where is English classs?" he stopped when he reminded he have no idea where the class actually is.

"Oh sorry... C'mere" I yawned and rubbed my eyes with dark circles under and lead him to the big class full of screaming teens.

"Hard night?" he chuckled.

I raised my eyebrows and look down on him.

"Huh, ...yeah." I blushed.

He shyly, little naughty smiled and get into the class. I followed his little tiny figure to that crowd of sweaty young bodies of my school mates while asking myself what he doing here for tousand time.