4# Chapter - After school special

Marilyn's P.O.V.

Another fucking day passed away and I was sitting in that class, on detention. Yep, but to my luck and anxiety there was Twiggy (and Pogo) with me.

"What did you two actually did?" asked Twiggy outta sudden.Then I blushed. What if he is against smoking and that stuff... then I remember that day infront of supermarket, I'm so dumb of course he isn't.

"Umm-"

"We wanted smoke in boy's bathroom." proudly smiled Pogo no matter there wasn't anything to be proud of. I coughed and Twiggy opened his mouth.

"Wow, you two are rebels obviously." he smirked.

"Huh, so what rebelious you did?" I raised my eyebrows. He went all pale but then continued.

"Ummmm... you know," he rubbed his neck. "these jocks, they c-came to me and ...told me to don't talk to you. Then they beat me and told teacher that I was swearing to them." he frowned. I clenched my fists because these guys were pissing me for too long AND they injured Twiggy. They will pay... some day.

"Oh boy, I'm sorry for that. They're being dicks all the time. Just be still with me, don't look at them, don't talk to them and they never hurt you again, I promise." I said and then I remembered that there's also Pogo who just watching us and giggling.

"O-okay... thank you..." stuttered Twiggy and opened his lunchbox. "Do you wanna ... some candies?" he warmly but shyly smiled. Almost childish. Fuck he's such a sweetie.

"Oh! Of course!" sweets was my weakness. I awkwardly grabbed lollipop from his luchbox and started to eat it. Moment after ring school bell.

"Jesus christ! Thanks Goooddd!" yelled Pogo and ran from class as fast as was possible. And left me with Twiggy alone.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked before I even think about what I'm saying. So I blushed.

"Uhh... I I don't know..." he played with his dreads.

"We can go ummm to a Mall, maybe... It's upon you." I responded and looked at clock that says that it's half past three which was really nice time to do some things.

"Alright, so let's go to the Mall." he smiled and I did too.

Twiggy's P.O.V.

It was crazy how quickly everything happened. Before two days we just met and now we hanging out after school!

I was glad he took me here so I'd kill some time... I don't wanna go home.

"Wanna go buy some biskuit?" I heard Marilyn's voice through crouwd of other people who were shoppin here.

"Uh yeah of course!" I smiled and grabbed one with peanut butter. Marilyn took strawberry biskuits for himself.

"Is that all?" I asked and he looked down on me.

"Yes, we can still take some drinks and it'll be complete." he responded and I followed him through a lots of people. Some of them was giving us weird looks but I was more comfortable with it because Marilyn was there. When they stare like that at me when I'm alone I get really anxious.

He aimed to shelf with drinks and grabbed two cans of beer. Then we get to cash and I realized I haven't got money enough.

"Uhh Ma-mari I probably haven't umm moneay enough... to payy." I stuttered. He raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"I pay." he said and until I catched to protest he gave me my peanut butter cookie and beer.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome man." he pat my shoulder and drank from his beer. I was a bit nervous about that beer.

What if my parents smell it from me?!! No matter about that, but I've never drink it before, what if I'll vomit!!!

Marilyn took a seat on bench infront of hair salon. I sit next to him and awkwardly opened the can. I smelled beer, just a classic smell of it. Then I carefully drink a bit. Bitter and disgusting taste hit my tongue. My whole face wrinkled and Marilyn cracked into laughter. I frowned at him but I wasn't angry, maybe little because of him making fun of me.

"You never drink it before, did you?" he asked when he little calmed down. I nod and get a second try. It tasted litttle bit better.

"You must just get used to." he winked. He's right. Then I drink that as it was just a tea.

-

"What's wrong with them?" asked Marilyn out of sudden.

"Who? What?-" I started but then I noticed some people in hair salon who staring at us.

"I don't know. Maybe they don't like our clothes or haircuts." I smiled and looked at Marilyn's pink jacket and black t-shirt with huge red pentagram. His hair was messy and that making him so hot.

"Hah! Screw them." Marilyn stick his tonue at them and told me to rather go away before they burn us as at stake.

When we stood up we noticed shop with clothes. Marilyn looked at me and smirked. He didn't say anything but I knew exactly what he's thinking about.

As we passed door we're given few weird looks by older people, some teens and Karens.

"Come on!" said Marilyn and led me deeper into shop.

"Others staring at you like that normally?" I asked when we hide in section with underwear.

"I wanted asked the same," he laughed. "And yes, they do all the time."

"Oh," I sighed. "you're not alone."

"Huh,... try this." smiled Marilyn and gave me strawberry dress. "if you want of course."

"Yes!" I grabbed the dress and ran to changing cabin to try it on.

Marilyn's P.O.V.

I was looking for some gothic bras when I heard Twiggy behind me.

"This one is sooo comfy!" he chuckled. I turned to see most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I opened my eyes wide and almost pissed my pants. That dress fit perfectly to his figure and just ...to anything!

"What do ya think?" he said. Damn he's really cute. I can't stand it.

"Uhm... I mean... I-it's look... Amazing!" I cursed myself for being that awkward.

"Thanks." he shyly smiled. "What hour it is?"

I looked at my watch. "Jesus Christ! It's almost six!" I pat my forehead with palm of my hand.

"Oh god, we must go homeee!"

____________

words: 1078

A/N: Thank you for read! :)