7# Chapter - Crushed ice

Marilyn's P.O.V.

Dear diary, I wrote.

I'm the most fucked dumbass ever existed. I finshed unsatisfied with my diary note so I added:

Weekend was weird I laid in my bed inable to do anything. I overthinked the bet situation enough to make a sure that twiggy kissed me back so that means I'm not a creepy emo dude craving romance. But I really cannot figure out what his sudden deparature really meant.

I went to school a little later than usually in case to don't meet Twiggy, which I didn't wanted because it'd only make things more embarrassing.

To my luck I came to school all alone. I almost thanked god but when I went to class I saw Twiggy. He was talking to Pogo. My heart stopped. I was maybe more jealous than nervous. I tried to swallow anxiety in my throat and made my way through crowd of bullies and bitches to my place next to Twiggy.

I jumped on my chair. Nothing happened, nothing happened...

"Hello guys." I said without single look at Twiggs. All of a sudden I was glad that there's Pogo too. He's making it a little less awkward.

"Are you looking forward for education?" I said like a dumbass.

"Not at all." giggled Twiggy and Pogo.

"Ah I feel your disgust guys." I sighed and teacher came.

-

On art class things got only worse... We always moved to the class with tables shapped to circle. I grabbed paper from teachers desk and mindlessly sat to a random table. I unintentionally looked infront of me just to make eyecontact with Twiggy who was watching me for god knows how long. He quickly looked away, so did I.

"So class, draw me a woman." said teacher and whole class laughed, some guys even whistled and I smirked about it. I bet she'll recieve a decent amout of pornography by the end of the class. Bullies were missing this day so art period was going okay without any fights.

I started doodling something. After I woke up from spiral of my thoughts and looked at my paper I freezed. Fuck!

I always zoon out while I'm drawing and that's why I find it so relaxing but thanks that I lost focus and the final piece was not so unfamiliar with the one who was still on my mind...

The girl I drew had strawberry dress, heavy boots, green stockings, messy brown hair with dreads, thin choker and her features was also Twiggy's. Holy shit, what I'll do? I asked myself and answer was ringing and teacher saying: "So give me your paintings, students I'll give you marks through this week."

Classmates lined up infront of her desk and put their drawings on top of each other's.

Somehow I ended up behind Twiggy in the line, when he put his drawing I quickly looked at it to see drawing of tall skinny girl with high cheekbones, sharp nose, long black hair, dressed in tight leather dress, fishnet gloves holding a red rose, I smirked and gave my drawing on his.

Twiggy's P.O.V

Marilyn didn't spoken to me for the rest of the day. I felt so anxious. I didn't tell anybody about Friday. At first: it's so embarassing and it wouldn't change anything I guess. But I really have to talk to him!

Marilyn's P.O.V

"Marilyn?" I heard sweet scared voice behind me. I turn to see Twiggy. Oh fuck you Twiggy with all your cuteness and run away before I fall in love.

"Y-yeah." I awkwardly smiled.

"Did I did something wrong, t-that get you angry or..." he said and I started to feel really bad for my weird ass behaviour.

"No! Of course no. C'mon Twiggs." I pat his shoulder and turn to go.

"And Mari!? Don't wanna go to shop something with me?" asked Twiggy almost childish.

"Of course, let's go." I smiled and grabbed him around shoulders. All that anxiety fell from my shoulders and I felt pretty bad that Twiggy was he one who started when he was the shier.

We entered the shop and I saw crushed ice machine. "Hey, look!" I pointed at it.

"Yeah, heh. These are great." he giggled.

"My mom always told me to don't drink that because I could get sore throat." I said smirking. "Which flavors do you want?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm," he mumbled looking at the variety of tastes they had.

"You know what?" I said. "We'll take all to try them and we'll see which one is the best."

"Yeah!" he laughed and helped me with drafting ice to plastic cups.

As we get to cashier Twiggy opened his lunchbox to find some bucks and I reached to my pocket.

Twiggy's P. O. V.

After we paid for all the crushed ice we sat on a pavement next to a parking lot. We put the rest of cups on sidewalk behind us.

"What was your weekeend like?" asked Marilyn softly and crosssed his legs while sipping green liquid through straw.

"Kinda boring hehe, I was reading and listening some Sabbaths." I smiled and took a long sip of a raspberry scented crushed ice. "And your?"

"Ummm nothing, really. I just ate crisps and played videogames." he laughed and I was glad I wasn't only one living not so healthy life.

"Hey, try this one," offered me Marilyn after drinking little more from his drink. "it's apple an I think."

I handed the cup and took a sip, then I gave him mine so he can try. "Yeah, it's definitely an apple."

Then we tried out rest of drinks we put behind us.

"This one looks extra radioactive." laughed Marilyn while drinking blue ice. I laughed about it.

"Umm Twiggy, I was thinking..." he said after a while and it felt like a punch to my stomach. "don't you want to come to ma house on Friday, we should uhh watch some film? I already invited Pogo..." Marilyn asked.
I blushed. So he invited Pogo first??

"Yeyes, of course, it's great idea." I said quickly and drank a few of violet ice. I noticed Marilyn staring at me in my peripheral vision.

_______

Words: 1062

A/N: I'm sorry for uptading after so long. Thank you for reading :)