8# Chapter - Doubts in the rain

Marilyn's P.O.V.

Days passed and I didn't even realized it. It was already Thursday and I remembered of the hangout with Pogo and Twiggy I planned for tommorow. I need to clean the house, no matter it's just me living there it was messier than normally.

It was civics when teacher said: "Ok, so split to pairs."

Some people changed seat to sit next to their friend.

When teacher noticed that Pogo is over he added: "Soo, join Marilyn's team and you'll do a triple whatever." Pogo left his desk and joined me and Twiggy.

"We were talking about relationships lately, right? So let's conversate about your 'ideal partner' characteristics in those pairs. You better write it down, we will talk about that next week." he said and sat to his laptop to play minecraft. What a moron.

I swallowed and turned to guys. Both of them were staring at me, but each eyes giving me different look. But both waiting for me to say something.

"Ehhhmmm... so Pogo, you can start." I said and buried my eyes in desk and started thinking if I and Twiggy are partners, while I was hearing words like tits, ass, blonde hair and big boobs from Pogo who as the only one from us three was trying to accomplish the assignement, within the possibilities. I was really pissed about the stupid topic that teacher gave us, why he didn't gave us something like climate change? It'd be boring as heck but at least I wouldn't have to talk about feelings and expectations of my significant other when he's sitting infront of me.

"That was nice," I coughed. "I'm happy for you, that you have such concrete idea of your significant other." I can't not smirk about that but then I accidentally locked eyes with Twiggy's. I felt like he was thinking about the same thing as I did.

"And what about you Twiggs?" I smiled and felt like a total wimp, I should do this first and free him from the embarrassment.

"Uhhh ahhh, m-my ideal partner should have ummm be responsible, mature, kind and sweet-" he started.

"That's gay!" laughed Pogo and my heart stopped when Twiggy looked into my eyes, it stayed like that for a while til I moved my eyes away and we left Pogo's remark uncommented.

"Also h-they should be funny, caring, handsome..." he was continuing and I found myself incompatible with any of those characteristics. I didn't feel bad for not paying attention to Twiggy who was talking about how perfect his partner has to be. I thought about why is he even talking to me when he has these "moral" standards and any of them is not describibing me.

"And you Marilyn?" I heard Twiggy from mile away distance. When I looked at him I finally got what he's talking about. I opened my mouth but ringing of the bell was louder than me saying: "You... it's you."

"What?" smiled shyly Twiggy and raised his eyebrows.

"N-nothing." I mumbled and grabbed my bag and tried to change topic as fast as possible or fuck out of the class.

Second option was made but Twiggy followed me. When we left school I got more comfortable. Are we dating? Or are we just two kids flirting with each other, because if so and none of us make it clear it will stay like that forever.

There was still this voice in my mind telling me if Twiggy doesn't feel the same way I'll lose him even as a friend. Normally I wouldn't care and just jump into it and see what happens. But now it was different. In what exactly is Twiggy so special and so different? I looked down on his small body walking next to mine with that thought. I checked him out and then looked at others. He looked like he fell from Mars. He was polar oposite of everyone I've ever met. And I liked that.

"So tell me Twiggy, why did you did that fucked decision to visit this school." I said as if I was a interviewer. "I mean, don't get me wrong; I'm more than happy that you're here, but this school is such a shit."

"My parents did the decision so I just didnt had another opportunity." Twiggy giggled

"Oh, I understand. It was same with me, I hate how they controlled my life." I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck yes." said Twiggy.

Before I could ask what's his plans for tonight one drop fell on my arm and immidiately another one and in a second it twisted into fucking storm.

"Fuck!" I yelled and Twiggy started covering up his head to prevent his hair from getting wet.

"Hey there's hovel or some shit." I told trying to speak louder than the rain.

"Yeah, let's go." Twiggy said as we began to run towards some hovel that looked like it supposed to be bus stop in the past.

"Woooshhh, I used to like rain when I was little. I kind of still do." Twiggy laughed and I watched his beautiful face with melted make up.

"Really? Here you can dance." I laughed and reached hand outside of the hovel and Twiggy laughed.

To my surprise he really ran out of our hideaway and did few pirulettes and jumps and then ran back to me smiling as a little child. I watched him exhausted with feelings. I never really felt like feeling some feelings but now I was full of them. I couldn't believe how's this boy changing me.

Him trying to catch breath after sudden physical activity was enough to turn me on to the point where I wasn't capable of words. I stared at him amazed by his beauty and nature for sudden adventure. He described all of things I liked in someone even though I never knew I like it.

There was this tension again. Twiggy looking deep into my eyes saying nothing. Silence growth and time since any of us said something expanded. Like in those movies. the moment of kiss. My brain started panicking but my body was paralyzed. The fact of how much I wanted to fuck Twiggy, fact that we were here all alone. Everything was pushing me forward but I told myself I'm just impairing him, that he's so innocent and I'm not his type anyway. I fed up myself with that bullshit even though I knew I'm lying to myself. When I felt myself moving closer to Twiggy's face I took all of my clear mind and stopped myself before I could do something I'd regret.

"T-twiggy" I sighed. "I needa go, I I must clean the house I- see you later." I stuttered and quickly ran from the hiding place to the storm leaving Twiggy speechless staring at me, while regretting that desicion straight after was made.

I still can turn back, run to him kiss him and apologizing for being an idiot and watching his beautiful smile, taking him home and tell him what I feel to him, play some video games and maybe- I thought as soles of my boots hinted the water. I ran, my clothes soaking wet. My shirt sticking on my bare body was freezing me and rain was whiping back of my head making my hair turn into heavy gross curtain covering my face.

I ran through streets and the closer I was to road where I was living in the more I hated myself. My head made up tons of tragic scenarios like: Twiggy won't show up at school tommorow and I'll have to be alone with Pogo at my house playing some videogames and then share bed with him. Ughhh

As soon as I got to the house door I felt uncontrollable rage towards myself. It kept raining, drops were falling down as my emotions. I began to bash into the door with my fists. I imagined it was me. I deserved that so did the door.

_

A/N: I love how everytime when there's something about to happen in my stories I ruin it lmao. But I promise that something's gonna happen soon hihi. Btw thank you for reading :) And I hope you're enjoying the holiday! :)