Chapter 7 - Mrs Weasley

A FEW DAYS LATER..

We were all eating breakfast . I was sitting inbetween the twins of course. Ginny and Hermione sat opposite us at the table. I was just about to eat some toast when Professor McGonagall handed me a letter. I looked down in surprise to see it was from Mrs Weasley. I open it.

Dear Quinn ,

I heard the great news! Ginny told me all about how George and you are going to the Yule ball together. I am very glad. I hope all is well . I can't wait to see you all again soon after christmas for break.Thank you so much for looking after my boys and Ginny! I have a surprise waiting for you in your dorm, its for all the troubles the twins give you.Its in a blue box !!

Love Molly xxx

I was completely shocked. Surprise ?? . Troubles ?? What has Ginny been telling Molly ? I thought to my self as I looked across the table.

"Ginny , Why did tell Molly that George and I are going to the Yule Ball together?" I Whispered across the table to Ginny 

Hermione , Ron , Harry and the twins heard what I said and looked at Ginny waiting for her to answer.

"Damn it ! uhh I didn't mean to it just kinda slipped out . I'm sorry" She said as she looked down.

"BLOODY HELL ! Ginny , she probably has already palnned the wedding out now ! "joked George.

"What are you guys gonna do ?" Hermione questioned us 

I look at George . He still has bed hair , its all messy and not brushed . Its so cute. He's eyes are a dark brown colour . I could get lost looking in them , they are beauitful. I would look at them for the rest of my life if I could. I snap but into reality and realise I'm still looking at George with an intense gaze. I look around trying to shake it off. 

"We could just go to the ball together " George say breaking the tension. He shoves a piece of toast in his mouth while mumbling something. No one could hear what he just said . He finishes chewing. I'm shocked!

" Uh do you wanna go to the ball with me for real ?" George says looking up at me with a smile.

How could I say no to that face. Why am I thinking like this..

"Like a date ? George Weasley are you asking me out ?"I reply with a smile on my face. 

Before he could anything Angelina Johnson walked up to us and started speaking . AHH , I hate her! 

"Hey Guys , um George could we talk in private ? She said trying to be cute.

"Can't you just say it in front of everyone Angelina?" He responded. He didn't seem very interested in what she was going to say.

" Um I guess , I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Ball together?"She Blurted.

Oh no she didn't ! Is she trying to take my man? Oh hell no sweetie. I thought .

Hermione could she me wanting to hex the life out of her , but she knew I  wouldn't do that. Sometimes I have morals and values. 

"Oh bloody hell !"Fred whrispered to Ron.

"Sorry Angelina was it ? George already has a date to the ball . Bye -Bye now "I Chuckled. I rolled my eyes at her . I placed my hand on George's leg so she knew I was the date ! George began to become very pink . Was he nervous?

She looked me up and down and then stormed off. HAHA that's right , don't mess with Quinn Granger!

Everyone was looking at me completely shocked.

"YOUR MY HERO !!!"Ginny yelled.

"Bloody hell ! I'm sorry George , did you want to go to the ball with her cause I can go get her?" I say with a worried face.

"HELL NO! I already have a date ! " He Chuckled. 

"You do ?" Fred asked.

"Quinn" George Laughed.

"okay , you had me for a second " Hermione replied.

"Oh and Granger it's most def a date!" He giggle . He winked at me and got up and walked away.

I was so happy and completely shocked. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey Ya'll , here is another chapter!! . I have tried to do a few today because I was off from school sick and didn't know when I might get the chnace to do another one. I will try to write one everyone day :)

Anways , I hope everyone had a good day <3

Thank you so much for reading x

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW , VOTE AND COMMENT XX

Love ya'll