Chapter 16: Feelings?

A few days had passed since the kiss in the garden. They had hardly spoken and it was driving Quinn insane. She took a deep breath before walking into his bedroom and closing the door. Luckily Fred was out with Bill to go and get some things from in town.

George was sitting against his headboard. He was writing some ideas for the Joke shop. He looked up when the girl closed the door. He watched as she walked closer and then he went to say something. Quinn shook her head. "We have to talk," she said quickly before he could say anything. George gulped nervously.

"Okay.." he muttered under his breath. The brunette walked over to him and slowly sat on the bed. She adjusted her bracelet. "We need to talk about what happened!" she stated in a low whisper. George put the book down and looked at her and nodded.

"What about it?" he raised a curious eyebrow at the girl. Quinn sighed. "You kissed me, I kissed you and then you just..you've acted like nothing happened and like you can't stand to be in the same room as me. What am i supposed to think.. that you be ever wanted to kiss me?" she rambled on with a nervous exclaim.George gently grabbed her hand and sighed. "Woah, woah! I don't regret it"he said in a dead serious tone of voice. "I kissed you because i wanted to kiss you."George explained.

He ran his free hand through his messy hair and looked at her. His eyes locking with hers as his breath hitched. "You have no idea what you do to me, Quinn. Being around you makes me so nervous. I get butterflies every time you look in my direction, smile at me or give me the slightest bit of attention"he told her. "Then why were you ignoring me?"she asked softly. Did he like her? Was this really happening between the two of them.He looked down. "Honestly? I was afraid you'd regret it and not want me like i want you"he said truthfully. She shook her head. "I want you."she smiled brightly and threw her arms over his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

George pulled back and dipped his head to her height, pressing his lips to hers softly. Quinn instantly kissed back, Their feelings being shown through the physical touch. "What does this mean?"she mumbled between breaths.

"It means.. we aren't just friends anymore sweetheart"George kissed her lips.

Word count: 423