Chatper 4 - Tricks

We walked back to the Common Room after dinner. 

"George , what's the plan for putting our names in the Goblet of Fire" Fred said looking at George

I turn around and start walking up to the Girls-Dorms , when I feel someone grab my wrist and spin me around facing them. I look up and see George only a few centermetres away from my face. I feel his warm breath on my neck , sending a shock down my spine. I gaze into his dark brown eyes that  have a golden carmel colour to it when the sun's reflection hits it from the window.I feel the blush appear across my cheecks . I try and look down , but George's hand pulls my face back up to meet his. He slowly moves a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

"Where you going Quinny ? " He whisperes in my ear slowly. It makes me blush 

"Girls-Dorms , Why! You gonna miss me ?" I whisper back into his ear. I look at him and he is blushing as well.

"Yeah of course , Fred and I need your help !" he replied back. 

I feel someone pull as apart and drag as to the lounge. I look and see Fred pushing as down to sit. Fred sits down and doesn't look impressed.

"PLAN? " Fred said annoyed

George and I share a confused look. 

" Why are you annoyed Freddie?" I say with a confused tone. I rest my hand on Fred's leg.

"Because your little moment with George , set back our time to plan !!" Fred joked. He rolls his eyes and began to laugh.

" Oh shove off Weasley " I say as I hit Fred in the back of the head.

The boy's both look at me shocked , but go back to planning their trick. 

LATER....

We are still in our Common Room finding ways to trick Dumbeldor. When Lee runs in with a very pleased smiled placed on his face. 

"Aging potion !!" Lee shouts  , as he sits down next to Fred.

"YES YES YES !" The twins say at the same time. 

They talk about how they are going to make it and how it's going to work.

Before I knew it I was being woken by Ginny. I scan the room , seeing that I'm still in the Common Room. I must of slept here last night ,  I thought to my self as I looked back up at Ginny.

"Quinn , get up and get dressed. We are going to be late for breakfast!" Ginny said as we pushed me up the stairs to my Dorm.

I quickly get dressed into my robes and head downstairs to see Ginny waiting at the door for me. 

We walk into the Great Hall and go sit down at the Gryffindor table. I sit next to Nevilie Longbottom , a student in my sister's year. I look around and see the Twins no where in sight. Normally they are at breakfast, maybe they just over slept I thought to my self.

I start eating breakfast , when all of a sudden Fred and George run into the Great Hall looking very tired. They come over to me.

"Hey kid , Can you move over ?" George said to Nevilie. 

"Why ?'' Nevilie said softly.

"Because my sister's boyfriend wants to sit next to her , so move over !" Hermione snapped back at Nevilie. Nevilie quickly moved over and didn't say anything back.

"Thank Minoe " George said as he took a sit next to me. 

He winked at me . I rolled my eyes. 

20 MINTUES LATER...

George and Fred start making there way to the Goblet of Fire. 

"READY FRED" George announed 

"READY GEORGE "Fred replied back 

They both took a drink of the potion and then jumped into the circle. They realised they made it and started laughing and clapping . Until, the fire started turning red . Before I knew it they got thrown across the room. I ran over to them and see that they both have grey hair and long beards.

"OMG " The Twins say at the say time. 

"Come on boys , lets go to Madam Pomfrey" I giggle while helping the boys to there feet.

We walked into the Hospital wing seeing others with grey hair and beards. I sat the boys down on beds and sat inbetween them on a chair . We waited for Madam Pomfrey to come over. 

" Ahh another too " Madam Pomfrey said looking at the boys with a stern look on her face.

Madam Pomfrey fixed them up and we walked back to the Common Room laughing our heads off.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi ya'll , here is another chapter.

i hope you enjoyed it. <3

Have a good day x

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT XX