Secrets of a Statue

I'll make this quick, but it's thanksgiving break so I'll try to update more! Also, update to the chapter called uh 

Nevermind I lost my chance it's Saturday lol

Nevermind I'm unfocused it's almost the end of the year and I forgot about this. Sorry about all this I'm just bad about this. I need a schedule.

+-Ruby POV-+

I sat in the cafeteria at the Drama club table as I heard tapping on a microphone go off. I turned my attention to the stage and I saw the principal with the microphone making sure it is working. Uh oh, what happened this time. "For the holidays we are having a talent show, it is voluntary but if you want to be in the talent show you can grab a paper from your last class and fill it out. Have a nice day!" She walked down the steps, turning off the microphone. I turned back to the table. Auden seemed to be thinking about something so I waited to see if he was going to say something. Finally, he spoke, "I think we should have a small performance, but the question is what the performance should be. Do you have any ideas?" Everyone took a second to ponder and nobody had answer. Auden looked like he had an idea, yet he didn't say anything. I don't want to force him to say it if he doesn't think it's a good idea, but I'm still curious. The bell rang for us to go to our next class, and along with the bell Auden seemed to have been relieved of his thought. I went to class as normal, still a bit confused.

+-Auden POV as well as a Timeskip to before the last class of the day-+

I left class with the talent show still fresh on my mind. It was clear that we should do Hato Hoshi Harem for the talent show, but that would raise a lot of questions. "Who would we all be?" would be a question, "Would we use wigs?" would probably be a question because it is a game with certain hair colors, but there is a question I don't want to answer. "How do you know about that? Are you a weeb, too?" 

I should probably confront the girls about this, they know the most about anime and would be able to take credit for the idea. The least people who find out the better, so Jasmine is out of the question. She would end up telling the club even if I tell her not to, then it would leak throughout the school. I won't have a spot on my reputation because some people have bad taste, so they can't know I like anime. Ruby is my best bet, so I should find her and tell her soon.

+-Ruby POV again-+ 

I went to my locker, a small bit tired from my lack of sleep. It's my fault for being on YouTube until 1 in the morning for.. probably four nights in a row. It's fine, I can function, I just feel like I need to close my eyes for a few seconds every once in a while. I squeaked without realizing why, the only hint being the sensation of my head being hit with something. I looked behind me to find there was a paper airplane by me. I unfolded it to see if there was writing inside, and there actually was. "Meet me inside the drama club room quickly, we have to go to class soon." I mumbled to myself while reading. It was signed by Auden so I assume it is important, because I doubt he would throw a paper airplane unless it was the end of the world. I hurried over there while I had time, trying my best not to hit someone on my way. 

I opened the door, half expecting someone to be dying. All I saw was Auden sitting down with a small hint of nervousness in the way he looks. "Hmm? Oh, hello Ruby," he said calmly, not quite matching the nervousness I saw when I came in. He seemed to straighten up when seeing me in an attempt to act like he was not nervous. I answered pretty quickly, "Hi, I was expecting someone to be bleeding if you call me here like this. Then again, I'm definitely not the person to call for anything like that." He lightly laughed before replying, "Yes, I apologize for that, but I had an idea for the talent show." I tilted my head lightly in confusion. "Why are you just telling me this? You can tell everyone together," I told him. "It's.. not that simple. Let's start off with this, do you know Hato Hoshi Harem?" I smiled at him with her eyes wide in surprise and excitement, saying almost on impulse, "Are you serious, of course I know it! It's one of my favorite visual novels!" He seemed lightly surprised by my outburst, but he responded calmly, "I figured we could make a genderbend skit of it for the talent show, but there's a few problems. I want you to pass it off as your idea for it to not get out that I am a fan of anime." My smile faltered. "Why would that be a problem? Does it matter?" I asked. "No, it's not a problem, some people don't have good taste is all." I responded, "It still isn't a big deal if a few people don't like anime, everyone has different interests and that's fine, who cares?" Auden took a second before answering, "Well for one my m-" The bell rung, cutting him off. Auden wanted to get an answer so he asked, "Would you be willing to help?" I think I should help him, even if his priorities aren't in the right place. I'm just going to leave without him knowing my answer, just to mess with him a bit. "See you later, Auden!~" I said before grabbing my stuff and leaving him. 

+-Timeskip to Drama club time-+

I left my class, probably more eager to go to the drama club than I should. I was the second person in the club, after the boy I was awaiting since the last time I saw him. "Hello again," I said, admittedly a bit too smugly. "You never answered my question, you know-" Jasmine came in with Teo and William in tow. "What question?" Jasmine asked curiously. "He asked if he left my book at my house over the weekend, I told him I would look but I forgot to," I falsely explained. She nodded and the boys didn't question it. "I have an idea for the talent s-" A booming voice came over the speakers, "Talent show sign up is now closed, have a nice day everyone." I laughed lightly from the bad timing. "Nevermind then!" I said with a smile. I looked at Auden to find he was frozen. I walked over and pat his head before walking to my seat and sitting. This has been a really fun day.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I haven't updated in so long, but I think I'll figure out something like a schedule so I don't wait months to update again. 

Sayonara,

-Author Chan (aka Izzy Chan Nyan Cat aka an unorganized girl)