Weebs Have To Stick Together!

Just to keep all of you up to speed, I will be doing first person point of views now, I like writing them more and it is easier to get into the story when you get to know the emotions the characters are feeling. If somehow you read the first chapter already, which is unlikely because the book was made just yesterday, I updated some parts and changed a whole person's name (which created a new plot point that hasn't been revealed yet but will be soon) so yeah. 

+-Ruby's Point Of View-+

After a week of school it became the weekend, as it does after every week. If you didn't know that I am really confused. Well, with current circumstances I can't really blame you, but still. I woke up on Saturday, with it being the weekend I wanted to just stay in bed but in the afternoon, me and Jasmine were going to hang out so I shouldn't sleep all day. I got up and went downstairs to find that, as expected, my parents were eating breakfast. I ate with them while talking, as always, then when I was done I went to my room to rewatch Ouran High School Host Club on my phone. As soon as I got it up I sung along with the theme song, "KISS KISS, FALL IN LOVE!~" I watched until I realized it was lunch time and I had to eat and get ready, "Dang it, how long have I been watching this?"  I went downstairs and ate lunch. I went upstairs and took a shower before getting changed into jeans and a purple long sleeve shirt with black polka dots on it. I put my hair in a ponytail and decided that was good enough. I sat in the living room waiting until I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped up and opened the door to be met with the same red hair and green eyes I've gotten to know this past week. "Hiya again, Ruby Red!" Jasmine yelled a bit too loud. She is a bit shorter than me so I laughed and pat her head while answering, "Hello Jasmine, or should I say, Queen of Otakus." We laughed until she replied, "You can't call me an otaku if you are a weeb yourself!" I just smiled, "Well, weebs have to stick together no matter what, you know?" Jasmine nodded happily before finalizing their schedule. We hung out at the park for a bit before watching an anime they were showing at the movie theater. After the movie we went back to the park for a bit. "You know what, we need Ice cream!" Jasmine shouted a bit too loud, like always, but it isn't annoying. Not annoying one bit. "Sure, we can do that," I replied, laughing as I said it. We walked to the ice cream shop and walked up to the counter. "One mint cone and do you have coffee ice cream?" The man behind the counter nodded and gave us our order. We sat down and two people walked in. William and Willow?! "Eh?" I was confused why they would be together. Jasmine sighed at the sight of Willow but didn't make a big deal out of it. My two blonde classmates had both gotten strawberry. William turned with his  ice cream in hand and spotted us in the seats and sat by us. "Hello again! How are you both doing this weekend?" William asked us with Willow's stare almost burning a hole in his head. "We're good!" Jasmine shouted.  Willow walked over to us and put her ice cream on my head, ice cream down while still having her strange smile, "Oh brother, don't waste your time on these girls, they aren't worth more than the trash in the dumpsters outside. Now please, let's go get me a new ice cream, it's contaminated." William sighed and him and Willow got more ice cream and left. I was frozen for three reasons: reason one, this ice cream is really cold. Reason two, I just got ice cream dumped on my head. Reason three, "WILLOW AND WILLIAM ARE TWINS?!" 

After the ice cream incident we went back to my house so I could get cleaned up. The ice cream kind of ruined the last half of the afternoon for us, but that's okay, we can just hang out and watch anime here. I changed into different clothing, jeans again and a t shirt of bendy from Bendy and the Ink Machine. We watched anime until, during listening to the amazing danganronpa outro song I told her, "Hey, thank you for helping me dry off from the ice cream thing." Jasmine smiled, "It's no problem, Ruby Red! Weebs have to stick together!" I laughed and pat her head again. "Jasmine is such a good friend isn't she? Ah, I said that out loud!" Jasmine laughed and hugged me. I wasn't lying though. 

That was another day of her Drama Club Drama! This may not have had much to do with the drama club this chapter, but oh well. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the last chapter!

Sayonara

-Izzy Chan Nyan Cat