Important Updates, Book Moving

So, I've been thinking about this book nonstop, but realized I hadn't well fleshed out a lot of the characters. I will be working on the characters and in turn the writing itself. I will also be replacing all the references because I can't force everyone who reads my book to understand Ouran references and Undertale references. I have a new character to introduce, though, and they will bring back a character I haven't used too much yet. I wrote Auden as a specific character that he never was, and I will be fixing that. I will also rewrite Willow and William a lot and add Teo and Larson in more than before,  because those are both issues I need to deal with. I've been thinking of improving this book for a while. If I feel it would be better, I may make a separate book for rewrites and leave this as the origins of the book and to show if I made any improvements. Either way, I need to fix things.

With help, I decided to make a new book and keep this as a record. I will be adding back the authors notes, and this will be a record of the beginnings of the book. I thank all my readers that get this far, and I apologize for the fact that I've been doing so much forgetting to update although thinking of it so much. 

I see this as a journey, and I hope this journey will pay off towards all my readers' entertainment and happiness. 

Well, see you in the new book!

-Author Chan, Izzy Chan Nyan Cat, and Isabel