018

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ NORMAL? ࿐ྂ

the next day came, everyone remembered sleeping the same night with all of the lights turned on.

no one still noticed the television switching into static.

namjoon was the first to wake up, then chaeyoung was next, then jin, then jisoo, then taehyung, then jimin. hoseok, yoongi, jungkook, jennie and lisa were still fast asleep.

"do you guys have any idea what happened last night? i almost freaked out, seeing lisa like that, oh my god." jungkook creased his eyebrows.

"i had to admit, that nightmare i had felt so real." chaeyoung sighed.

"what happened?" namjoon asked.

"i was sleeping, like we were all on the couch, but the thing is, everything was dark. until i felt a presence in next to me, i couldn't see it, but i'm sure there was someone. then something touched my shoulder, the hand was cold and it gripped and blood began seaping out, and someone was whispering to me, it said go away. i didn't know what to do. that's why i screamed." chaeyoung explained, her hands shaking uncontrollably while she went pale.

"i've got goosebumps." jisoo rubbed her arms.

"that's weird, it's not a coincidence." namjoon muttered.

"what?" taehyung frowned.

"chaeyoung screaming, then there was lisa who seemed awake the entire time. lisa knows something." namjoon massaged his temples.

"knows what?"

they flinched and saw lisa standing on the hall. namjoon signalled them not to mention anything from last night, as it would trigger something.

"good morning! so what should i know about?" lisa took a seat next to them, her signature smile back on her face.

"lisa, are you feeling okay now?" taehyung asked.

"yeah, i've been feeling better. now, tell me what i'm supposed to know?" lisa raised an eyebrow.

"something, uh, jisoo decided that she would switch places with chaeyoung, so she'll be your bed mate from this day." namjoon spoke.

"oh, okay! that's fine with me." lisa shrugged as she opened the television. she switched channels, until it was on static.

they looked at each other with frowns as they watched lisa stare into the static.

"what are you gonna watch, lis?" jungkook asked skeptically, hiding the fact that he was weirded out by the girl's strange behaviour.

"oh, i'm still thinking about what to watch. i'm gonna grab snacks, do you guys want some?" lisa asked the others around and they shook their heads no.

lisa walked towards the kitchen and greeted seokjin, in which seokjin was weirded out too. he threw a curious look at the girl.

"why is she acting so normal?" chaeyoung whispered as she squinted her eyes.

"i know, it's creepy." taehyung said, keeping a wary look at the youngest girl.

"aren't we supposed to be happy that lisa's finally gone back to normal?" jimin hummed, crossing his arms.

"there's something off about her. i mean, she can't be that normal already, she looked so sick last night. i'm sure it wasn't just me who saw this.." jisoo hissed as she bit her lip.

"lisa would definitely find disney movies, but today, she hesitated. that's not normal at all." chaeyoung sighed.

"i can't believe this." namjoon scowled.

they heard footsteps and saw lisa holding a bag of candies. lisa sat in front of the television and played titanic.

"good morning, what's up?" jennie walked inside the living room while yawning, the rest behind her.

yoongi looked at them with a what-the-hell-happened look on his face, they just shrugged.

today's gonna be a long one, they all thought.