004

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ FUN DAY. ࿐ྂ

they soon arrived at their destination, seokjin parked the car at an unoccupied space.

"hyung, wake up." jimin shook yoongi who was next to him.

but yoongi didn't respond.

"slap him?" taehyung snickered.

"i don't wanna die early, you slap him." jimin moved aside and motioned his hands.

taehyung shrugged and raised both his hands as he walked away from the car.

"see, you're also scared." jimin snorted.

"step aside." jungkook said, in an accent before pushing jimin away.

"hyung, wake up. we're here!" jungkook shook yoongi.

yoongi groaned before opening his eyes, going outside the car after.

"i swear to God, yoongi hyung has his favorites." jimin mumbled while taehyung put his arm around him.

"there must be a bathroom here, right? i need to pee." hoseok looked around.

"you can ask around. jimin, go with hoseok, incase you get lost." seokjin said.

"where will we find you?" jimin raised an eyebrow.

"everywhere." seokjin laughed.

jimin grimaced and walked away with hoseok to find a bathroom.

"guys, i smell some corn dogs. wanna eat?" namjoon asked.

"I'll go with you, hyung!" taehyung wrapped his arms around namjoon and walked away.

"we literally ate before leaving the house, they seriously have monster stomachs."

"that's not their only organ that is monstro-" seokjin quickly placed his hand on jungkook's mouth, obviously not wanting to hear what the younger wants to say.

"so, what're we gonna do?" yoongi asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"holy shit, look at that!" jungkook pointed somewhere.

they turned to see a high rollercoaster a few walks away.

"wanna go?" yoongi smirked.

"if i throw up, it's your fault." seokjin snickered.

"bets on whoever freaks out first." yoongi commented while they got in line.

"let's go!" jungkook hollered.

they walked to the ticket booth and bought tickets, before walking to the rollercoaster ride.

"one seat please." seokjin gave the guy incharge their tickets, before going inside.

"this is so cool." jungkook spoke while they say in one carriage.

seokjin tried sat in between of jungkook and yoongi due to fear of heights, but the two were already seated, prepared for the ride. the eldest didn't have no choice but to sit on the left.

"oh my god we're going up! oh my god!" seokjin yelled, clutching the pole in front of them while they moved up slowly.

soon, the rollercoaster started going down after reaching the top.

"HOLY SHIT! THIIIIIIS IIIIIIIIIIS AWEEEEEESOME!" jungkook exclaimed.

yoongi screamed while laughing as seokjin kept on holding his stomach, feeling nauseous.

"i'm gonna fucking throw up! stop the ride! stop the ride!" seokjin yelled, even though his voice is inaudible due to the others' screams.

the ride went slow as their hairs and clothes were blown by the air.

"i need ice cream." seokjin raised his hand before running outside, walking over to an ice cream stall nearby.

"buy one for me too, hyung!" jungkook called out.

"that ride, is officially my favorite." yoongi commented, staring at the rollercoaster.