025

happy birthday, tae!
______

happy birthday, tae!______

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ JIWON AND SEOJOON. ࿐ྂ

"don't be salty, jin hyung. we can heat up and eat the food you made in dinner." jungkook whispered next to seokjin who was scowling.

"it won't be delicious when it's cold." seokjin scoffed as he took spoonfuls of the chicken noodle soup that the couple bought them.

"i suggest you all to eat more, then we'll proceed to the process later on." jiwon said, opening a pack of kimchi as lisa and chaeyoung clapped in glee.

"kimchi!" taehyung gasped as he immediately shoved some in his mouth, almost choking on the chopsticks.

"be careful, or you'll choke." seojoon chuckled at taehyung. (yes wooga)

"jiwon, seojoon, thank you for uh, helping us." namjoon said as he nodded at the couple seated in front of him.

"no, it's fine. it's just a small thing." jiwon shook her head with a small smile.

"no, it's not! we caused trouble at your house, yet you still helped us! thank you, for real!" jisoo retorted as she gave a salute at them.

"then, you're welcome. we'll do everything we can to help your friends." jiwon's smile widened as she looked around them.

but it didn't last for too long, as her smile dropped after gazing at lisa.

"lisa?" jiwon asked.

"yes?" lisa asked back, her mouth full of kimchi.

"i'll need to talk to you, can you exchange seats with my husband?" jiwon asked.

"what?" seojoon turned to her in confusion, jiwon gave him a stern gaze as seojoon immediately got what she was trying to say, before standing up from his seat.

"okay!" lisa nodded, before standing up while holding her bowl of soup.

the rest were unaware of what was happening, they just thought that jiwon wanted to talk to lisa about her condition.

"what will you ask me?" lisa asked after seating on seojoon's seat, ignoring her bowl of soup for once.

"i wanted to ask you.....about, your experiences," jiwon squinted her eyes a bit as she thought of things to ask lisa, as she decided to do it officially.

"my experiences?" lisa frowned before nodding, "of course."

"how do you feel in these past few days?" jiwon asked, her voice a bit lower that the others couldn't hear.

"um, well sometimes, i feel cold, but i kinda expected it because of the Christmas season, then there were times that i felt like i slept for a whole day," lisa chuckled. "it's really weird, there were also times when i don't remember doing anythin-oh that's a chill!" lisa rubbed her arms after she flinched.

jiwon's gaze immediately froze behind her again, as she tried not to make anything obvious.

"okay, then. what do you think about these things are?" jiwon asked, slowly wrapping her hands around her rosary as she still stared behind lisa.

thankfully, lisa didn't caught on what jiwon seemed to be seeing.

"i think these are either a disorder or this is what my friends have been talking about, that we were being haunted." lisa spoke quietly as the clinking noises from the others' plates and chopsticks.

"i understand," jiwon nodded as she calmed down once she saw lisa's tense shoulders drop in a calming motion. "now this is what i want you to do, i'm assuming that you always pray before you sleep, right?" jiwon asked as lisa nodded in agreement.

"i want you to bring this everywhere you go, you can wear it around you neck, or you can wrap it around your hands. even when taking a bath, you must keep it around you." jiwon said as she placed the rosary on lisa's hands.

"copy that." lisa said before wearing the rosary around her.

"that's all i have to say for now, you can finish eating now." jiwon sighed with a small smile as lisa did as she said.

jiwon locked eyes with seojoon as they nodded at each other.

they finished eating as they gathered in the living room, awaiting their talk.

"jiwon, seojoon, can we talk to you?" namjoon cleared his throat as he stood up along with jisoo, jimin, yoongi and seokjin.

"of course," jiwon and seojoon did the same and followed namjoon into another table.

the others didn't say a word as they chattered with each other.

"what will be talk about?" jiwon propped her arms on the table, looking at each of them.

"we have a few theories about the doll, since you know it might be the one haunting us," jisoo started as jiwon tilted her head, motioning for them to keep speaking.

"we knew about the doll who was possessed by annabelle, but we're still confused about which doll we may have right now," jimin said.

"we don't know if we have the real annabelle doll haunting us in this house, but considering that it had the same splitting image of taehyung's doll, we thought that it might be possible, also because there was a news of the doll escaping the warren's museum," yoongi continued.

"and now, we weren't sure if this was the same doll we had, or it was just another replica who had another spirit haunting us," namjoon contemplated.

"or, the doll really did escape the museum as it had been brought to us in korea, and the one in the museum was just a fake that was covered up so the people wouldn't get scared." seokjin finished.

jiwon and seojoon went silent for a few minutes as they thought about every statement namjoon and the others said.

"your theory might be right, it had a huge possibility, but we couldn't be sure, that's why we need to observe the activities happening in this house." jiwon said.

"of course, it's fine." yoongi nodded.

"and in order for that to happen, we need to start looking," jiwon breathed out.

"where's the doll?"