006

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ MEETING. ࿐ྂ

"how about this, kook? i think you might handle this game." taehyung nudged the younger.

they all turned to the booth as jungkook's eyes lightened. it was the hangman game where the player hangs on a metal bar and wins a prize based on how many minutes lasted.

"you're muscular, you can definitely do it." namjoon nodded.

jungkook grinned as he rolled his hoodie's sleeves up and gave a token to the ticketmaster. he removed his shoes and stepped on it as his hyungs cheered for him, along with the others who were watching.

he stretched his arms for a second and nodded at the guy who held the timer.

"ready, set, hang!"

jungkook let out a breath before grabbing the metal above him as he lifted himself into the air.
he went like that for a moment before he can feel his muscles getting tighter.

"you can do it, kook!" taehyung cheered as he danced in glee.

jungkook slightly smiled but still kept his focus on getting the 2 minutes record. he felt his sweat dropping down his shirt, soaking it. he began to feel hot and his arm was beginning to throb in pain.

he immediately let go and fell on the carpet as people cheered, he panted as he laid on the carpet. he wore his shoes and walked over to the guy holding the timer.

"1 minute and 14.5 seconds! good job!" the guy yelled, others clapping for him.

taehyung and seokjin jumped around him as yoongi and namjoon cheered.

"you can pick your prize!" the guy pointed at the upper section.

"hyung, you should choose. you made me play this anyways." jungkook nodded at taehyung who looked happy hearing it.

"thanks kook!" taehyung grinned before turning to the booth, his eyes catching a toy.

"i want to pick that one, please!" taehyung pointed at the toy.

"here, a raggedy ann doll for you! congratulations!" the guy gave him a bright smile, in which taehyung returned.

"hyung!"

they all turned and saw jimin and hoseok walking over to them, jimin soaked and wet, his shirt clinging to his body.

"woah, what happened to you?" namjoon has a surprised pikachu face.

"he fell in the duck pond game." hoseok immediately exploded into laughter.

jungkook and taehyung laughed along with him.

"seriously, jimin?" seokjin sighed.

"not my fault, i slipped." jimin groaned.

"here, wear this for a while, don't ruin that, it's Gucci." taehyung removed his jacket and handed it to jimin.

"thanks, bro." jimin smiled before wearing the jacket.

"unnie, i wanna try this!" a high squeaked voice emerged.

they turned to look at four girls looking at the hanging game booth.

"look, yoongi hyung. those are the girls that we met at that abandoned food park." taehyung looked at the four girls.

"jennie, jisoo, lisa, chaeyoung? did i say their names right?" yoongi spoke as taehyung nodded.

"that's cool for a girl." jungkook said, his doe eyes widening.

the girl with the bangs removed her shoes and stretched as she shook her wrists. the timer guy yelled and the girl quickly held the metal bar.

the atmosphere was tense, as they watched the girl grip on the metal bar with her thin but toned arms.

the girl finally let go of the bar and they cheered.

"1 minute and, 15 seconds! congratulations! you can now pick your prize!"

"what, seriously? she passed my record." jungkook mumbled.

"cool!" namjoon gaped.

"hello girls!" taehyung waved at them, the girls looking shocked to see them.

"hey! you're taehyung, right? and you're yoongi?" jisoo grinned at them as they grinned back.

"yeah, and this is jungkook, jimin, hoseok hyung, namjoon hyung, and seokjin hyung." taehyung pointed to each one of them.

"nice to meet you guys! i'm jisoo, this is jennie, chaeyoung and then lisa. hope you have a good night!" jisoo waved at them as the girls smiled at them too.

"wait." yoongi called, the four girls turned back.

"can i have your number, y'know. you guys seemed nice to hang out with." yoongi spoke, putting his hands on his pockets.

"oh, sure! jennie you can give your number to yoongi." jisoo motioned for her to walk over.

jennie typed her number in yoongi's phone as she shyly smiled at him, yoongi doing the same.

"thanks." yoongi said.

they all waved at each other before the girls walked away.