32

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️: Readers' discretion advised. This chapter includes sexual content that may not be suitable for those under the age of 17.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Over the first few days of my holiday break, I did a lot of reading up on the vanishing cabinet. Trying to find anything in the books I owned, the books my mother owned as well as one she kept from my father. I found a few viable pieces of information that Draco might find helpful but who knows.

As it was getting late in the evening I said my goodnight to my parents as they were still watching the telly and then went to kiss my sisters goodnight before turning into my room. I knew that I would still be up for a few hours so I locked my door and pulled out my wand.

"Muffliato," I spoke silently that way I could play my music and not disturb them all.

Before I turned my radio on I slipped into my plaid green Christmas PJ bottoms and my white crop top. I turned to my radio and tuned it to the right station as pop music filled my room. I grabbed my book and then sat in the corner of my bed and began to read. As I did I fiddled with the wand in my hand.

A few hours passed as the sun set and I looked at the clock seeing that it was now 1 in the morning. So I hopped off my bed and went to put my wand away and close my book. As I stood on my tippy toes storing my book away. I felt a sudden gust of cold wind from behind me. I gripped my wand and turned around. Pointing it in the direction of the burst of air. Only to see Draco in his black suit.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" I exclaimed as he pulled me into his embrace dropping my wand to the floor. His heart beating through his chest. As he places a hand on the back of my head.

"Shhh, keep it down," He exclaimed as he kissed the top of my head.

"Muffliato charm," I said as I looked up at him. Snaking my arms around his torso, "Now explain yourself."

"I had to see if you were okay. I overheard them talking about you," He said as he tightened his grip around me.

"I'm fine. Who was talking about me?"

"No one," He said as his heart rate finally calmed down.

"Draco you making me worried," I said as I moved my arms back around his torso and laid my hands on his chest.

"There is no need to worry. I promise. Everything will be okay," He said as his hand lingered on my waistline.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I slipped my hands into his. Pulling them off my waist and holding them gently in mine.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I just needed to see you." He said while I made my way over to the edge of my bed and sat down. Pulling him along with me as he now towered over me.

"Is there something I need to be worried about?" I ask as I played with his fingers in mine. I could tell his eyes were searching my room as if there was someone else in there. His knuckles were bruised and covered with scars.

"No, something stupid. I promise you," He stated as his hand slipped into my hair.

"I trust you," I said as his eyes finally looked back at mine. In the silence of my room with the softest music playing in the background we just stared at each other. Not saying a word.

"I need you, Anna," He finally spoke as he ran his fingers down the sides of my cheek.

"I need you too Draco," I said as kissed the palm of his hand looking up at him.

He pushed me back onto my bed gently and climbed on top of me. His eyes scanned my body as they traveled up to mine. His hands roamed up my thigh as his lips hovered over mine. One soft and a small kiss quickly turned into two. Three. Four.