46

I ran to my dorm and threw on clothing to get ready to go to Hogsmeade with Draco. I was surprised he wanted to go and suggested it in the first place. But I was happy about going to spend time with him. When I reached my dorm I saw that Ginny was still sleeping so I tried my best to not wake her as I got ready. I slipped off my Uniform that I had fallen asleep in the night before and grabbed a pair of leggings and an oversized white sweater. I slipped on my hiking boot and then went to comb through my hair and brushed my teeth. I set my toothbrush down and then went off to fetch my winter hat. As I left my dorm room I slipped my hat on as it was cold outside but the first snowfall hadn't happened yet. I pushed through the door of the common room and headed down to the courtyard.

"Do you own or wear anything other than black?" I scoffed at Draco as I got closer to him.

"Of course, I wear something other than black. I have my Slytherin robe. I thought you liked me in all black," He stated as he reached for my hand pulling me along with him.

"I do. I love you in black it makes you look sexy," I whispered as we headed off towards Hogsmeade, "I just think you would look good in some bright yellow, or dark blue, or maybe some crimson red."

"Crimson red?" He questioned as we crossed over the bridge.

"For Gryffindor. Of course."

"Never in a million years."

"I'll get you in one day."

"I think I'll stick with black and green," He said intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I'd rather see you in black,"

"And I'd rather see your clothing on the floor," he whispered in my ear as we push past some branches.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" I exclaimed hitting his arm lightly, "You are being naughty."

Once we got to Hogsmeade it seemed empty. Emptier than usual. Grant it, it technically wasn't open yet to the students of Hogwarts. Students still made their way down here every weekend to get away from whatever madness that was happening at the castle. In our 5th year it was Umbridge, 6th year it was well the O.W.Ls and this year it was headmaster Snape. There were tall, dark, mysterious figures walking around every corner, shop, and tavern. Leaving every building. Terrorizing everyone who dares walk by. I found myself clinging to Draco as we walked towards Tomes and Scrolls.

"Why are Death Eaters here?" I whispered to him as we made it further into Hogsmeade.

"Under the order of Snape and the Dark Lord."

"Draco. I don't feel..."

"I have you. They won't touch you or hurt you," He said as more passed us. I turned my head to look at them as they were staring at Draco and me.

"They were all there that night."

"I know. They don't mean any harm."

"Can you promise me that?" I asked. Draco stopped in his tracks and stood in front of me. My eyes wandered all around Hogsmeade as it seemed like there were more Death Eaters multiplying.

"They aren't going to hurt you. I promise," He said as he lifted my chin up towards him. His lips lightly kissed my cheek as I felt my nerves finally calm down. From there Draco walked me to Tomes and Scrolls where I got lost in the aisle for hours. I brought a few galleons with me and found three new Charm books to read over and study with Professor Flitwick and McGonagall this week. Once I checked out I found Draco sitting by the front door engulfed in The Tales of the Beedle the Bard.