5 - sewing class with noah neck 🪡🧵

BEEP BEEEEEEP
The bell had gone off and it was time to go back to class, and next it was Mr. N Becks class for sewing.

When Upsy Daisy came through the door, she had a smile bigger than Makka Pakkas abs.

"Why are YOU so happy? Is it because Miss D'amelio and her boyfriend broke up??" Nink Nonk sighed Nink Nonk.

"Mayyyybeeeee" Upsy Daisy replied.
" cough cough I mean n-no.."

"hello class today I'm going to teach u how to make a dress" Mr. N Beck said while walking into class in his 4 inch heels.

Iggle Piggle blushed as he turned around to see Noah.

"Hey Makka," Jimmy whispered.
"I was just umm.. wondering if uhh.. you wanted to ermm.. wanted to go on a.. d-date with me at rock café on F-Friday?"

"OK MAKKA PAKKA" Makka winked.

"So to start off we are- Miss Daisy, please pay attention," Mr. N Beck was interrupted.

Upsy Daisy was daydreaming at the ceiling thinking about her romance fantasy of her and Miss D'Amelio getting married in the night garden.

20 minutes later

"OWIE MAKKA PAKKA," Makka P screamed.
"MY MAKKA PAKKA FINGERS MAKKA PAKKA!!"

"Mr. Pakka, is everything alright over there? Do I need to call the nurse for an ice pack?" Asked Mr. Beck.

"No sir, he has his fucking finger stuck in the sewing machine. I think we need a bit more than an ICE PACK." Ninky Nonk replied, trying not to burst out in laughter.

Meanwhile, Iggle Piggle was taking pictures of Makka's bleeding finger to hang up in his bedroom.

- smakka pakka