3 - passing notes and big jimmy c 🗒️💄

It's period 2 and he comes in to teach the class art, but he basically just taught how to do makeup.
"HEY SISTERS"

"Aren't you a student? In class 1-07?" Iggle Piggle  asked while chewing on their blanket.

"YES SISTERS" Said James C.
"I USED MY ✨ M A G I C A L ✨ AGEING MAKEUP PALLET TO BE OLD ENOUGH TO BE A TEACHER UWU"

"Makes sense, I sometimes do it too to get into strip clubs!" Iggle Piggle replied.

Makka Pakka was very good at Makka Pakka and did really good in class, and it really impressed Jimmy.

Jimmy passed a note to Makka Pakka, asking him if he could eat with him at lunch. He replied with a note covered in pink eyeshadow saying,
"YES PLS, MAKKA PAKKA OUT"

Nink Nonk was doing a Daddy Pig makeup look, they thought it was fitting seeing as the name of their school was Daddy Pig High.

Iggle Piggle was doing a Mr Bean makeup look, because he was their fav PicPoker and they had a fanpage of him on there.

Jimmy was doing a hawt/fuck boy makeup look to try and impress Makka Pakka from across the room.

Makka Pakka was doing the same.

"HEY SISTERS! NEXT WEEK YOU ARE GOING TO PICK PARTNERS AND YOU ARE GOING TO DO EACH OTHERS MAKEUP FOR A SISTER-ASSESSMENT BECAUSE WHY THE FUCKITY FUCK NOT" James C Announced at the end of the lesson while dismissing the class for lunch break.

- smakka pakka