2 - jimmy saw makka 👀🙈

"Hey guys!" Said Miss D as she walked through the now 10ft large doorway.

She was 28 and had only just got over the fact that TikTok had been shut down. And all because for some shitty reason Mr Orange (aka Donald Trump) decided to join the app he once tried to demolish during his torturous presidency and make a dance video to the Renagade in swimming trunks, and got the app banned in over 40 countries it already wasn't.

At this point most people had already gotten over it seeing as there was a new rip-off called Pic Pok. And Mr. Bean was the most followed person on there with over 120 million followers, followed by Makka Pakka with a little under 112 million and Miss D with 109 million.

"H-hello" Upsy Daisy stuttered with cheeks like tomato's. "H-how are you and C-Ch-Chase?"

U.Daisy had been in Miss D's dance class 3 years in a row. And in those years, she hadn't spent 1 lesson doing the work, but just simply admiring her.

"Is that really the first thing your gonna ask her??" Jimmy asked trying not to choke on his cheap own brand soda that Daddy Pig High sells in the cafeteria.

She didn't answer.

After almost dying from being chocked, he turned around, "WOAH. HE THICK" Jimmy exclaimed as he saw the fire that is Makka Pakka and his 74 pack with his fat arse.

Makka heard him say that. He turned his head and winked with his football-eyes.
"Hey"

- smakka pakka