I Like You, I Think

"(Y/N), I'm heading to the store to get some drinks for tonight, any requests?" Daichi asked, approaching the front door.

I shouted back from the bathroom that I was about to shower in, "Vodka on the rocks, bartender."

"Shut up. I'll buy you some lemonade, try not to drink it all at once, yeah?"

He closed his door on the way out and I continued showering, having my music playing in the background. I decided to take my time, attempting to pamper myself. It had been a while since I'd been at an actual party, even if it was just the guys from school, I was pretty excited. As much as I tried to hide the fact from myself, I really wanted to look good for Suga tonight. I cleaned my hair thoroughly, opting for my favourite shampoo and conditioner combo, scrubbing myself with some exfoliating body wash and I was ready to go. Wrapping myself up in my warm towel, I headed for my room, phone and speaker in hand.

Of course this had to be the time that Suga left his room for the bathroom.

"Oh my god! Sorry," he shouted, quickly rushing back in to his own room across the hall.

I stared at his door slightly ajar, wondering why the fuck life was like this and if it would ever decide to give me a break, "I-It's okay. I'm not naked or anything," I tried to laugh it off. Although, the fact that Suga had just saw me in nothing but a towel made me want to evaporate.

"I just really needed the bathroom and I thought you were in your room by now, again, sorry!" he pleaded, still hiding behind his door.

I was too preoccupied with embarrassment to notice the hint of sarcasm in his tone, "Don't worry, it's all yours now. I'm gonna get ready before the boys get here, they should be about an hour, 'kay?"

"'Kay! Everything is set up anyways."

I went into my room, adjacent from his and dried off completely, dressing in my favourite clothes. I blasted my most adored playlist on my small speaker, getting me hype to have fun tonight. It had been a while since I had felt this kind of excitement. The kind of excitement where you know you're going to have a really good time, with your friends and there wasn't really any big stresses or anxieties in the air. Not that I didn't still struggle, thinking about Kai and whatnot, but knowing I would have my favourite people around me made it ten times easier to bear.

I wasn't completely certain, but I was sure I could hear Suga singing along with some songs from his room. I finished getting ready, opened my door and sure enough there was Suga, door wide open, getting ready and singing the song that was playing.

I stood laughing, he hadn't noticed me and he continued, "It started when we were younger, you were mine, MY BOOOOOOO."

He finally noticed me when I joined in and was startled, "NOW ANOTHER BROTHER'S TAKEN OVER, BUT IT'S STILL YOU IN MY EYES!"

Halfway through my line, he disregarded his embarrassment and continued, "MY BOOOOOOO!"

We continued singing and dancing like idiots until the song was over and started laughing.

"Why are we so dumb?"

"I don't know, (Y/N), I truly don't know."

I walked into his room, admiring how tidy it still was from last night, "I just wanted to look at my outfit in your mirror, seeing as I don't have a full length one," I said walking past him towards his wardrobe.

I drank in my reflection and for once, I genuinely thought I looked pretty good.

"You seem surprised," Suga noted.

I looked at him, confused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're looking at yourself in surprise. Are you surprised that you're that pretty?"