Lyra

Noah's POV:

Noah: "Ill see you around, angelina!"

Angelina: "Bye noah~!''

As me and Angelina both went different paths home, i decided to make a stop at a river to lay down and relax for a while.

It was still pretty sunny out, so theres no problem.

[Time Skip]

Soon as i reach at the river, i take a seat in front of a tree on the dry grass and i watch the river go by.

Soft soothing sounds of water fills my eardrums as wind gently blows againts the trees above me.

I breathe in the fresh pure air.

Noah: ''This place is so peaceful'' i say to myself.

Noah: ''...these past days sure has been something..'' i chuckle a bit.

I look around to see small petals from trees fall down onto the ground.

tiredness fills my mind as i slowly begin to close my eyes...

''Maybe i can....rest for a while........its a nice place to....to....''

Noah: "...mm...'' i fall to sleep..

[Time Skip 1 Hour]

I wake up to hear purring and something soft againts me.

I slowly turn my head to see..LYRA!?

LYRA!?

Oh..uh...not sure what to do..

Soon enough, she crawls even closer to me while sleeping, and hugs my waist and purrs.

Lyra: "...mmm...''

I stay there madly blushing.

Noah: "Uh, Lyra?" 

she opens her one of her eyes to see me, and she immediately jumps and lets go of me.

Her face is full of red blush..

Lyra: "AH! N-NOAH! I-IM SO SORRY! I SAW Y-YOU LAYING H-HERE AND I-I-I-''

I chuckle a bit.

Noah: "Lyra calm down, its fine.''

Lyra: "Y-you probably think im w-weird now...ill just go-''

Noah: "Lyra i told you its okay, no need to feel bad..'' i reassured her.

She looks at me with a less worried expression.

Lyra: "..O-okay...also, i c-came here to a-ask if you...if you w-wanted to have lunch with m-me..j-just you and me! you dont have to if you dont want to...''