The Beginning

Noahs POV [aka you]:

I slowly wake up in an unknown place, fog all in the air. I begin to wonder..

 ''..W-where am i??'' 

I got up from the smooth but wet grass, and I begin to walk around, looking for anyone to help me.

''H-hello?? is anyone there?? please..i dont know where i am..'' I then hear an unsettling sound in a nearby bush

''Whos there!?'' I start to look closer into the bush, but before i could even take a glimpse...

 ''NOAH!''

I wake up startled, cold sweat pours down onto my face, and i gasp for air.

''u-uhh.... i....'' I look to my left to see a impatient but yet concerned eevee looking at me.

'' I look to my left to see a impatient but yet concerned eevee looking at me

Eev: ''Noah wake up, its time for training with Dad!''

Noah: ''O-oh.. jeez sorry i guess i overslept.. heheh...wait, what time is it?"

Eev: ''Its about 8:25 AM, why''

Noah: ''I think we have time for a bit of breakfast..heh..''

Eev: ''You always want breakfast you sillybilly!''

Noah: ''i mean..breakfast IS the most important meal of the day y'know.''

Eev: ''Ahaha, true...Anyways hurry up, dad is waiting for us! a-also.. what were you dreaming about..?''

Noah: ''I..i honestly dont even know, but it doesnt matter.''

Eev: ''Well, ok..if you say so.. just know that you can tell me anything, Ok? ^_^''

Noah: ''I know, you worry too much, you cute pumpkin.''

Eev: *giggles*

Then Eev leaves my room to go outside for training.

Noah: ''Well, i might as well get up now.''

I start to get up from your bed to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

1 hour later.

I get a towel, dry yourself, and go downstairs.

Then i get the milk, cereal, and a bowl.

 Soon i think to myself, about how this life all ended up here.

(Flashback to a couple years ago)

I were just a pichu, running around chasing butterflies for my mom and dad, then i heard a sudden crying. I grow curiosity and begin to find where the crying is coming from.

I look by a tree, and i couldn't believe your eyes..

Eev's POV: 

I cry in pain as i watch my parents fight off a zoroark. I was just looking for berries, and then out of nowhere a zoroark attacks me, causing me to bleed out of my leg.

''Mommy! Daddy! b-be careful!'' i yell.

Eev's Dad: ''Heh, dont worry about me sweetie, just go! me and your mother will be able to take care of this...''

Eev's Mom: ''we will be come back, i promise! were strong enough to-''

She suddenly stops talking..the zoroark has already killed both of them by using its strongest attack on them..blood drips down onto the ground...i shake in fear after what i saw..

''M-mom??'' i say in fear, shaking and crying

Eev's dad: *Coughs up blood, and slowy looks at his daughter* ''please d-dont cry, sweetie. its going to be alright..just please run while you still can..

Eev: ''B-but.. what about y-you and mommy??? i cant go alone by myself..''

Eev's Mom: ''We will always be with you..in your heart..we love you....eev...''

Soon both Eev's parents slowly begin die, leaving the poor eevee alone by herself.

Eev: MOM!? DAD!?

Zoroark: ''Now that THEY are out of the way, you're next.. >:)''

___________________________

 Noah's Mind POV: i could not believe my eyes.. that poor eevee's parents were killed in front of her eyes.. i-i.. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!

I then run towards the zoroark and use thunder bolt on it, making the pokemon faint.

I run towards the poor eevee, which is still crying because her parents sadly died..and could not do anything..i pick her up and take her to saftey.

(Flashback over)

 You: ''Wow..i still remember that day i saved her from that zoroark..but i swear when i picked her up and she looked at me, i swear i saw a faint blush rising on her face..b-but it was probably nothing, i brought her to my parents den and decided that we adopt her, and she immediately says yes,  since she didnt really have anywhere else to go..''

I then realise that im literally talking to myself... T_T

You: ''i'll just go outside now..''

I finish my bowl of cereal and walk outside to do training with Eev and my dad.

A/N

my first story yay. also, this is my first time at writing a chapter so sorry if its a bit bad.

11/5/2020 10:58PM

TO BE CONTINUED