Meeting The Gang | Pt. 2

Elizabeth's POV: 

I lay the pikachu on the bed, and i get some healing potions that i found last week.

I look at the fainted pikachu, and give him a healing potion.

A couple minutes later, he wakes up.

Noah: ''w-wha..where am i..??'' he says, tiredly and confused.

Elizabeth: ''Oh! your awake, its about time. Your friend Eev and Charolette came and brought you here, you were passed out by a pokemon. But it's okay because i healed you!'' i say.

Noah: ''Oh wow, t-thank you so much!'' he gets up and hugs me. 

I stay there madly blushing.

Elizabeth: ''Y-your certainly welcome! if it wasnt for the poti-'' I get interupted when i hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and i see a flareon looking at me.

Flamy: ''Hi Elizabeth! have you se-'' she pauses as soon as she sees Noah

Flamy: ''Whos ya friend there?'' she asks

Noah: ''Oh hello! im noah, its nice to meet you!'' 

He reaches a paw out to shake.

Flamy: ''Well its very nice to meet you to~ im Flamy!'' she shakes his paw.

Charloette: ''Oh! i almost forgot, come on Noah! ill get you some berries!'' i say.

 Me and noah were about to walk out the exit, but soon flareon stops us.

Flamy: ''Now hold on, i-i could show noah the berries! I barely even know the guy, so we both  could go and get to know each other on our way there!'' she says happily.

I grunt in annoyance, but decided not to make a fuss.

Elizabeth: ''Ugh fine, but dont be out too long, kay?''

Flamy: ''Of course! now come on noah, follow me!''

Noah: ''Okay! Cya later elizabeth! thanks for everything!''

I blush at what he says. 

''No problem, come back any time!'' i say.

soon they walk out, leaving me a bit disappointed..

''I hope he'll come back soon..'' i say, still blushing..

 11/7/2020 5:31 PM

TO BE CONTINUED