Eev's Day

[This chapter is mainly Eev's POV. Play the song above when you see a squirtle in the story to make the chapter more fitting.]

After i finish my big plate of breakfast, i realise that i havent seen noah at all today.

''Hmmm..Noah?'' i ask ...no answer. I decided to go upstairs.

''Noah? wake up sleephe-'' hes not in his bed. Where could that pikachu be?

I went to toms room and opened the door.

''D-dad??'' I ask to see if he was there. I see him sleeping on his bed on a pillow.

 I see him sleeping on his bed on a pillow

''Wake up, i cant find noah..'' i tell him a bit worried.

He slowly wakes up.

Tom: ''good morning eev, how are you...doing..??'' he looks at me weirdly.

''...What??'' i ask him.

He gets up and puts his paw near my head and takes off something.

Tom: *reads the note* 

''What is that? how long was that on there for..?''

He then laughs.

''Um..''

Tom: ''Take a look for yourself.'' he smiles at me, and hands it to me.

''....Oh..ahaha..'' HOW DID I NOT FEEL THIS ON MY HEAD EARLIER??

Tom: ''Looks likes hes out to meet someone. My boy always meets new friends everyday, just like me when i was younger. Anyway, its still pretty early so im gonna go back to sleep. maybe you and i can play outside later..'' he says tiredly while he yawns.

''Ok, bye!'' i then close the door. ''Hmm, what now?'' I soon hear a knock at the door.

''Wonder who could that be?'' I ask myself.

They knock again.

''Coming!!''

I open the door and see Noahs friend, harry.