Chapter 5: An Apple Pie

You rush out of Snape's class, ignoring the golden trio's remarks and run around the corner. *in your head: i'm just glad Oliver wasn't in that class* You slow down and remember that you were supposed to meet Oliver in the corridor after class.

"I am so sorry Oliver! We were doing potions and I ju-" You say as Oliver cuts you off. "Don't worry about it y/n, it happens plus you're here now," he says with a cheery smile. That's what you always liked about him, no matter what happened he still cared about you (of course not if he loses a quidditch game!). You and Oliver walk around Hogwarts talking about quidditch, school, friends, and teachers. "I have to get to class now," You say as you start to walk away. "Wait, one thing," Oliver says as he pulls you in and kisses you. You turn red as a tomato and smile. You turn around and shriek in joy. You look back at Oliver blushing and overjoyed.

You walk to class while still dazed at the kiss. "Where have you been y/n?!" Hermione asked as she took a seat in class. "I was with Oliver..." you say, still thinking about about how he just kissed you!! "What really happened?" Hermione asked with a raised eyebrow and a grin. "He kissed me." You say as you blush. "WHAT?! HE KISSED YOU?!" Hermione exclaimed as everyone stared to the back of the class at you and Hermione.

"Mrs. Granger, do you have something to share to the class?" Professor Slughorn asks with a straight face. Everyone in class laughs and giggles about Hermione's comment. "Nothing sir..." Hermione says as Professor Slughorn turns around. "he kissed you?!" Hermione whispers. "It was so wonderful!" You whisper back.

Class ends quickly and you and Hermione just spent the entire class talking about the kiss...

"Oh my god! I still can't believe it!" Hermione exclaims hugging her book and nudging you. You just look down and blush. "Wait but how about getting Draco when smelling the Amortentia?" Hermione asks. "Well I mean...maybe Oliver likes green apples too?" You consider. "probably...but he still kissed you!!" Hermione says happily. "heh yeah..." you say as you look to the side to see Draco walking on the other side of the garden with his friends.

You get to your Care of Magical Creatures class with both Draco and Oliver...

"Hey beautiful," Oliver greets you as you walk next to him. "umm quick question..." You say turning to him. "Fire away!" Oliver says with a smile as you two walk through the forest with the rest of the class. "do you like green apples?" You ask as you stop. Oliver goes back to you and says, "well that's an interesting question, but I'm actually allergic to green apples and some plants...that's why I don't take herbology," Oliver says with a chuckle. *in your head: oh god...then it's not Oliver...* "Why do you ask though," Oliver says as you both continue to walk with the class. "Oh! No reason just was gonna...bake an apple pie! But now I have to find another dessert!" You say with an awkward laugh. "alright," he says as he holds your hand and pretends not to. You look to the ground and smile and try not to blush.

"So class today we are..." Hagrid says as he starts the class. You lean your head on Oliver's shoulder and look up to see him smiling. You look beside you and to your fear...

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT SURE ABOUT OLIVER'S ALLERGIES, AND JUST ADDING IT IN FOR THE STORY! THANK YOU!! 🙏🙏🙏