Chapter 11: The Game

You run off leaving Oliver behind. You stop and you're about to look back, but you remember the scene where he kissed Katie and run to the quidditch field. "You made it! What happened with Oliver and you?" Fred asked. "n-nothing," you stammer as you get your broom. "y/n everyone knows about Katie and Oliver kissing in the hall..." George says. Fred kicks him in the shin, "don't say that!" he whispers. "No it's ok, plus I can focus on other things.." you say looking away. "So, umm just get out there and do well!" Oliver said awkwardly as he looked at you. "Is that it? No plan?" Fred asked Oliver. "ummm...I-I huddle up," Oliver said frantically trying to get a plan.

Oliver explains a plan while you just sit out of the circle and roll your eyes...

"Break!" The entire team except you say. Your team enters the field and the crowd cheers. Oliver comes near you and says, "Come on you can't be mad at my for the rest of my life!" "ummm...yes I can." You say as you get away from him.

Soon Gryffindor is losing by 40 points...

You chase the golden snitch alongside Draco. "Haha, I'm gonna win," Draco says as he reaches for the golden snitch. You rush ahead of him and say, "I don't think so." You catch the golden snitch and the the announcers say,
"Y/N HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH AND WIN IT FOR GRYFFINDOR!!" You smile as the crowd cheers for you. "Good game," Draco says as he shakes your hand. Oliver's smile turns into anger as he sees you shake Draco's hand.