Chapter 3: A Savior?

Draco Malfoy chuckles as grabs the knife and gets ready to cut into your arm. You let out screams and shouts as you attempt to squirm, but it was no use. Draco and his goons left you there sitting there against the wall, alone. afraid. You collapse from all that has happened...

You wake up in the Hospital Wing and sees a cast in your left arm. The golden trio walked into the Hospital Wing just in time. "Oh my gosh, I heard what happened?!" "WHO DID THIS?" "Are you ok," "Do you need anything?" they all exclaimed at once. You sigh and lay back down to your bed. "I think we should let her rest ," said Hermione as they waved goodbye and left.

As one of the nurses walk by you ask, "Who carried me in here?" "Oh? Who was it again? I think was Ol-Oliver Wood! The scottish quidditch captain!" she exclaims. You stutter, "O-Oliver W-Wood?!" "yes indeed," she replies. You turn back to bed and think about how to thank him.

In the hallway near the quidditch field...

You catch up to the team and get next to Oliver, "Hey! Oliver! I just wanted to thank you for..umm...helping me yesterday..." you say awkwardly. "How are you doing? That Draco is a strange one! Stay away from him!" he says in a firm voice with his accent. "I got to go to quidditch so see you later!" he says. "Wait! Can I see you later at this hallway after your quidditch practice?" you ask willingly. "Alright." he responds rushing to the field.

After his quidditch practice...

You see him walking to the hallway and wave hi. "Hey! You made it!" You say excitedly. "Well I made a promise didn't I?" he says. While walking to Hogsmeade, "So I just wanted to thank you for saving me and stuff..." you say quietly. "Of course, I was actually looking for you. I remembered how rude I had been in the train when you said hi...I just had to get something for quidditch cause we had a game right when we arrived." "oh, well you weren't rude!" you exclaim *in your head: oh my gosh he was looking for me! So he did notice me! Eeeeek!* "Well it's nice to get to know you and get that straightened!" Oliver said.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY! SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL DEFINITELY BE LONGER THAN THIS ONE! ❤️