Chapter 13 - Leave

Team Alpha decided to keep the information first and not tell Y/N for the meantime, they need an evidence, a proof that she is really in a trance. There are only three people that they need help with. First is Chungha and that will be easy, since Y/N is really important to her. Second is Lucifer, they still don't know if Roseanne's brother knows about this and if he does, they're not sure if he will help them but it's worth a try. Lastly, the one entity that they will have a hard time with, The Gate Guardian.

The Gate Guardian or by his human name, Jungkook, is an entity that is being speculated as Y/N's brother. Both are Light entities, both powerful and were given very important roles each, they were also God's assistant before coming down on earth.

Jungkook was the first one to go down, having the role of guarding a big gate placed at Western Asia and was given an order to not let anyone in. The foundation said that the gate might lead to the Garden of Eden and they received a message from the future that if Jungkook left the gate, a end of the world scenario will happen. Only those who are truly worthy can enter the gate and be safe.

No one can come close to him, the guards who are looking out for him are atleast 50 meters away, come closer and you'll be vanished from the earth. One of the higher ups that's located there, mentioned Y/N and they saw the anger in his eyes. No one knows why, but they didn't ask any further.

When Jungkook was mentioned to Y/N, the angel got upset and almost went hostile, Jisoo saw the change in her eyes and it was full of hatred.

They want to talk to Jungkook, maybe he knows how to help, it's worth a try.

"Good luck to us." Mina said to her team when they got the order of telling Jungcook Y/N's current situation. Mina, Heejin, Sana and Hyunjin is the equivalent of Team Alpha in this region, they were given the task of supervising the head quarters there.

"Let's go."

They all went out of the building, going straight to where Jungkook is, when they reached the line, they stopped.

"Jungkook, we know you don't want to talk to anyone but please, Y/N needs help." Sana started, her volume was just normal. Jungkook can perfectly hear them even from afar, no need to use a microphone.

"Leave."

"Your sister is in trouble, she's trapped in Roseanne's spell!"

"Leave and don't comeback."

The team kept on going, but all they got is the same answer, Leave.

----------

Roseanne and Y/N were at the cell, the smaller one wondering why her friends aren't visiting her that much, specially Jennie. Roseanne knows why, she's aware that they now know what she's doing to Y/N and honestly, she doesn't care, it's not like they can convince Y/N.

Her lover is too deep in her trance, Y/N is hers, no one else's. Roseanne only wants her and will do anything to make her happy and stay with her, when she saw how close she is to Jennie, she didn't want to ruin that and make her lover sad. That's why she told Jennie that she will be hers as well, it's for Y/N.

She loves her angel so much, that once they leave, they will take Jennie with her.

Leave, that was what Roseanne wanted.

----------

I added a new character but he won't be important, I used Jungkook because I don't know who to pick anymore.

This chapter is bad, I'm so sorry.