Chapter 3 - About Life

It has already been two weeks since the Angel of Life has arrived and everything was going smoothly, they gave her two weeks  to get used to her surroundings and also to trust them. The Angel is still being very protective of herself, only trusting three people at the facility and that is Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa but she only talks to Jennie. Today will be the start of the research for the Angel but they still need to be cautious and careful to not hurt her.

The Angel of Life has been classified as Safe, meaning that she can go around the facility and interact with others, but she prefers to stay in her cell most of the time.

"Hey, goodmorning. Here's your breakfast." Jisoo arrived at the Angel's cell that looks very comfortable now, it has a very comfortable bed, a desk with a chair together with some stationaries that she requested and a TV. It also has a table with 4 chairs that she can eat on.

The Angel was sitting on the chair, waiting for Jisoo to sit beside her, she gave the Angel's preferred breakfast, oatmeal with a bunch of fruits and a glass of milk, before sitting down beside her. The Angel told Jennie once that she doesn't really like eating alone and asked them if they could always accompany them and the girls of course said yes.

"The others will be here." After Jisoo said that, the door opened and soon Lisa and Jennie came in, the Angel is looking much happier now. They all sat at the chairs and continued eating, the girls talking amongst themselves.

'Jennie, I don't feel good.'

Jennie dropped her utensils and looked at the angel beside her, she saw that she was looking a little pale. The others asked her what's wrong, in which she replied saying that the Angel is not feeling well.

"What's wrong?" The Angel sat down on Jennie's lap, hiding her face in the crook of the girl's neck. Jennie heard her panting and she rubbed her back to help her calm down. The Angel is obviously a lot older than all of them but she acts like a really young girl and most of the times wants to be held, it would be mostly by Jennie but she would allow Lisa and Jisoo too, if she wants too. Jisoo checked her meal to see if there was something there that made the Angel like that, while Lisa went out to call a doctor.

'I can't breathe properly.'

Jennie sighed, rubbing her hand on the Angel's chest to help her a bit. In all those two weeks, they've learned a lot about the Angel. This was a normal thing for her, being away from her lover for a very long time gave her some consequences and this was one of them.

"Unnie, it's okay. She just can't breathe properly." Jisoo nodded and stopped looking through the Angel's oatmeal. They also found out that she's a very sensitive entity, there are many things she's not allowed to have when not hostile and being not hostile also means she's weak. You would think that an Angel like her would be really strong and won't have any problems, but you are wrong. Together with the Angel of Death, they are two of the most powerful beings but unlike her lover, who's indestructible and feels no pain, Life is a lot different than her and you will know about that soon.

Lisa arrived with a doctor, who just gave the Angel a glass of water mixed with a solution that will help her calm down. The girls thanked him before he left the cell and they continued eating, while the Angel is still on Jennie's lap.

"You two really look cute right now, Jennie unnie." Lisa said, teasing the older girl a bit. Jisoo agreed with her while Jennie just rolled her eyes but looked down at the Angel when she felt her move. Her breathing was already back to normal but she was still clinging onto her.

'Jennie, you're really warm.'

Jennie giggled, placing a soft kiss on the Angel's head. You might think that she's getting a little too close to the entity and that's not allowed for obvious reasons, but they're allowing Jennie because that one time when they stopped her, Life became hostile and might have killed two people. Jennie didn't had any problem, she was finding the Angel really cute.