Chapter 4.

Louis' POV

I was on the dance floor with  Liam and Zayn, we were showing off our "moves" to everyone. I was doing my signature "Stop the traffic, let them through" dance step when I heard screaming. I looked at our table and it was Harry screaming at Alexa and she had a terrified look on her face. I came over the table to see what was happening but Harry had stormed out and Alexa's eyes were starting to get teary. 

I approached Alexa and gave her a hug.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know, Harry just flipped out when I called him a snob."

"Oh.."

"He was gonna tell me why but then he didn't continue it, I feel really bad and I don't even know why I said that."

After that, we all agreed to go home. My arm was around Alexa the whole ride home as I was trying to comfort her, next thing I knew, she was asleep.

Alexa's POV

I woke up, in my PJs and realized I was in Louis' house, with a slight headache so I rushed to the bathroom downstairs and got medicine. 

You might be wondering how I was in my PJs in Louis' house. I had spare clothes in Louis' house just in case this scenario comes up and he had spare clothes in my house too. I'm guessing Louis helped me change last night but I don't remember anything.

"Hey!", Louis greeted, holding a glass of water.

"Hey Louis! Thanks for letting me stay here."

"Couldn't let you go home tipsy."

"Thanks, Louis!" I gave him a hug.

I went to the living room to watch TV and I was shocked with what I saw.

It was Harry sitting in the sofa. Louis was behind me and i looked at him waiting for an explanation why he was here. He didn't say anything. Harry saw me and Louis standing beside him.

"Alexa... C-can we--", Harry sighed.

"Hey, uhm, Louis, I'll be in the room, fixing my stuff." I rushed to the room right away, locked it and started packing up.

A knock on the door came.

"Alexa, I just wanted to apologize about last night."

"Sorry, I'm busy packing. Maybe some other time."

"Come on, Alexa. Please?"

"Ugggggggggggggggggggh."

I unlocked the door letting him in as I sat on the bed.

Louis coughed and closed the door.

"I'll leave you two alone."

I chuckled with that remark Louis gave.

I looked at Harry waiting for him to speak. 

He let out a loud sigh and said, "Alexa, I'm really sorry about last night. I didn't mean to storm out like that leaving you hanging. I'm sorry for making it a big deal that you called me a snob. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, that is the last thing I would do. That's not in my options, rather. I hope you forgive me."

I nodded and smiled at him and gave him a hug. 

"But what was the reason anyways?"

"Ohh... that. It's nothing, I just had nothing to say anymore."

Louis came in again, clapping.

"Awww, my two best friends are now getting aloooong"

"I should go now! My mom's going to pick me up any minute."

I said goodbye to Harry and Louis and left.

----

Sorry, I took long to update.

And this chapter's really boring because I'm not inspired.

I'll try my best on the next chapter!