Chapter 1.

I quickly got out of bed when I heard the alarm clock buzzing at 7AM. It's the first day of sophomore year and I am more than excited. I texted my bestest friend, Louis Tomlinson, right before I step in the shower.

To: Louis

"Rise and shine, Louis. This is gonna be our year!"

My freshman year wasn't something I'd want to go back to; bullies here and there. I'm just really thankful that  I have Louis because he defends me. I've known Louis since we were 3 years old. He's in a band called "One Direction" and I must say, they are talented (and attractive, hehe). They usually perform in school assemblies and in different cafes. I've supported his band since it started and I would always watch their practices and I am pretty close with his bandmates Liam, Niall and Zayn. Harry's a bit of a flirt and I don't like it and he barely talks to me so I don't really care.

As I finished showering, I looked at my closet on what to wear. I grabbed my grey sweater since I just wanted to feel comfortable, plus some jeans and my black Toms. My phone buzzed and it was from Louis.

From: Louis

"I'm all set! I'll be there in 10 minutes. See you!"

I grabbed my backpack and sat on the couch while waiting for Louis. I checked Twitter and noticed that no one was really excited for the first day but not for me. I wanted this to be the start of something good. I wanted really high grades, be involved in school activies and of course, get a boyfriend to be inspired, which I know wasn't gonna happen anytime soon. Finally, Louis arrived and drove off to school. As we got to school, Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn were waiting for us by the entrance and greeted us. I greeted all of them back except for Harry since he was just on his phone and did not even bother to acknowledge our presence. This guy is so mysterious, it just annoys me.  We head to our class and I sat beside Louis and the 4 boys sat infront of us. After hours of non-stop talking from the teachers, it was finally break time. As usual, the boys would practice in the band room and I would be there eating lunch since they wanted me to tell them what I thought of their music. 

Classes ended and Louis invited me to go to his house for some snacks with the boys. For a good 4 hours, all we did was laugh, share stories and basically had a mini food fight. It was finally time to go home but then I had no ride. Louis' dad used his car and my parents were still at work and  Liam, Zayn and Niall practically lived in the same street as Louis. 

"Do you need a ride?" Harry asked.

"Uhm, no it's alright."

"Are you sure? I don't mind."

"Please."

We said our goodbyes and got in the car. I have to admit, that has been the most awkward car ride ever. No one was talking except when I got out of the car to say thank you. I really don't understand why he doesn't talk to me and he basically flirts with every girl in school. Is there something wrong with me? Am I too ugly? I don't know! 

I started fixing my stuff for the next day when my phone started ringing,

"Alexa!"

"Yes, Louis?"

"Guess what!"

"Did your mom buy you carrots?"

"No! Hahaha! Even better!"

"Just tell me already!"

"We're performing in the assembly next week and Simoin Cowell is going to be there! THE Simon Cowell!"

"Are you serious?! This is your chance to shine!"

"This will be our year, Alexa! All ours!"

"I'm so happy for you, I wish you all the luck!"

"Thank you! See you tomorrow!"

THE Simon Cowell is going to our school next week! I really hope Simon signs them and make them famous! They deserve to be! After a tiring and exhausting day, I went to bed and fell asleep right away.

--- 

Hehe, hi guys. 

This is my first story! I hope you'll watch out for the following chapters. I will try to continue this by tomorrow or the next day! Please support, guys! 

Thank you!