Chapter 8.

It was already 10PM when they brought me home. I changed to my pajamas but then again, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what they told me awhile ago. About how they're going to be moving in together and going to be homeschooled. I know it's going to happen soon because Simon was really focused on the boys. I was thinking of all the things that could possibly happen. Including them forgetting me. I look at the clock, 2:18AM. Wow, I felt tired but I just really couldn't sleep.

"Hmpft, can't sleep once again. @Harry_Styles, you awake?" I tweeted. 

"@Alexa_Johnson, yup! You're in luck. I can't sleep too because of awhile ago. You up for Starbucks? See you in 5 minutes." 

"@Harry_Styles No problem, my treat this time. See you!"

I got up and changed into my '1D' hoodie that I designed, I told you I was their number one and biggest fan, shorts, Toms. I heard a beep and looked out the window, it was Harry's car. I grabbed my coin purse and rushed downstairs.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning! Nice hoodie." Harry said. I smiled.

We arrived in Starbucks in a few minutes since there were no cars in the road and it was kind of near my house. We got in Starbucks and went straight to the cashier. 

"One tall toffee nut frap and..." looking at Harry.

"One tall mango and passion fruit ice blend." Harry smiled to the cashier grabbing his wallet.

"Name?" Asks the cashier. 

"Monica." I said. Looking at Harry and seeing him with a confused look on his face.

"Alright, Monica. That would be £4.20."

"Nope, it's my turn today." I said, stopping him from grabbing his wallet. Then paid for the order and proceeded to the claiming area.

"Monica?" Harry asked.

"I use that name in here all the time, I don't like using my real name." I explained.

"I should start using a fake name too... maybe like Chandler." 

"Like the guy from FRIENDS? That's where I got Monica. I love that show! It's perfect!" I giggled.

"From now on."

"One tall toffee nut frap and one tall mango and passion fruit ice blend for Monica?" The barista announced.

"Oh, that's us! Look for a chair." I said as I approached the area to get the drinks then seeing Harry walk away looking for a vacant table.

I grabbed our drinks and spot Harry by the table beside the glass wall. He seems to be thinking of something because he looks so focused and its like he's thinking deeply.

"Hey!" 

"Hey!" Harry said while jumping from his seat and grabbing his drink.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Er, uhm, I.. I'm fine." He answered.

"Are you sure?" I worried.

"Yes, I'm sure." Flashing me a smile.

We talked about everything tonight. From cupcakes, to flowers and we talked about them and their career. He suddenly became so quiet again.

"Are you alright?" I tapped his hand.

Harry looks at me and grabs something in his pocket. He pulls out a box and hands it to me. 

"W-what's this?" I asked.

"Open it."

I opened the box and it was a locket. A really beautiful one. it was shaped as a heart. I opened the locket and found that one side was the picture of the boys and the other was a picture of Harry and Louis.

"Harry, what's this for?" 

"Well..." Harry clears his throat. "... that is a gift from the boys and I. We want you to remember us even if we won't be together which explains the picture of the boys and I. The second picture is me and Louis because we are your 'best boys'. Louis is your best friend and I'm..."

"What?" I laughed.

"Alexa... I like you." 

--- 

Cliff hanger hehehehehehehehehe.

Watch out for the next chapter!