Sasha x Female Reader

Gaminghufflepuff: Hi everyone, this is my first female x female oneshot so sorry if it's a bit wonky.😅Anyways, let's begin.

This was requested by PinkPrincess1085

(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
S: Sasha

Your POV

You had just arrived at BC Sol and you were their newest member. You had just met the team manager Kristina in her office and had called for a guide to take you for a tour of the place.

Soon there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Responded Kristina. Next thing you knew, a beautiful girl with dark blue shoulder length hair and gorgeous dark purple amethyst eyes entered the room. "(Y/N) meet Sasha, Sasha Guten. She's one of our female bladers."

The moment you laid your eyes on her, you felt a surge of electricity. OH NO SHE'S HOT.... Is this what they call love at first sight? WTF is wrong with me?

You then tried your best to introduce yourself to her as casually as possible. "Nice to meet you-u (Y/N)." Sasha replied. Is it just me or does she seem a bit nervous? Surprisingly Kris was completely oblivious to what was happening before her.

TIMESKIP

"Here's your room." Said Sasha. Sasha was taking you on the tour around BC Sol. Just saying, it was also a painfully silent and awkward tour for you. You were mostly quiet as you felt embarrassed about starting your time here at BC Sol by immediately having a crush on someone, plus on someone of the same gender?!?! OwO

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO HOT??? *FRUSTRATED NOISES*

Sasha's POV

Oh noes, the second I made eye contact with (Y/N), I felt a surge of electricity through my veins, is this what they call a zing? At that moment, the only thought that went through my mind was that meme, 'Do you like men?'. But is this case it was more of a 'Do you like women?'.

I have never seen such a charming girl in my life. She was so beautiful that she would cause adults to falter as they walk past. I was excited to get to know her during the tour but she seemed awfully quiet and kinda cold to me. She didn't even make any eye contact with me.

Did she hate me? Well I hope not at least.

TIMESKIP

"Now here's the last stop of the tour. The BC Sol training hall. Also lucky you the entire team is currently inside training." I stated as I pushed the door to the training hall open.

Just as we entered the hall, Valt ran up to greet us.

"Hey Sasha. Woah is she the new member that's joining us?" He bubbled.

"Yup."I replied as I gestured to her.

"Hey there. The name's Valt Aoi. Nice to meet cha." Introduced Valt.

" H-hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." She mumbled. I guess she's pretty shy?

Before I knew it most of the team had come to meet her, so in a way she was surrounded by the guys. Well except for Free who was who knows where, probably the abandoned stadium.

Upon seeing that, I felt sour and IDK a little possessive? Was this feeling called jealousy? I could feel my eye twitch as I saw more than half of the guys in the hall crowd around her even more.

"SOCIAL DISTANCING!---Ehem I mean, come on guys, give her some personal space. You're all flocking on her like vultures." I exclaimed as I placed myself between (Y/N) and the rest, my left arm in a position where it looked like I was shielding her. From the corner of my eye I could see her breath a sigh of relief. Tsk, these guys really gotta learn to tone it down a notch, especially Valt...