Shu x Cheryl (OC) part 2

Gaminghufflepuf: Here's part two of the Shu x Cheryl one shot. Hope it's ok😊
Btw, hope you all are ok with me putting images, the images and GIFs are here to help all you readers get a clearer idea of what's going on😉 And now, let da story begin yeet

This was requested by CherylMander

(T/N)= Team Name
(F/Country)= Favourite Country
Cheryl's POV

"Cheryl you ok?" Asked Dominic my teammate , I was back with my team (T/N) in (F/Country). It's been about 4 months since the search for Shu. So much has happened since then, the World League had just ended and my team clinched second place.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just lost in thought."I assured Dominic. "Anyways I'm gonna get back to training as tomorrow's a big day for me."

"Yeah! We're all so proud of you for making it into the International Bladers Cup!" Dominic was so excited that he punched the air in joy.

"Plus, we'll all be there to cheer you on Cheryl. Be ready to feel da SUPPORT!!!" Alex our captain dramatically chimed in, waving his hands in the air like he just didn't care.

Gotta admit, they always knew how to make my day, I could spend hours listening to their humor. I left them and headed off to the training room.

I reached into my pocket and took out my beyblade, Fire Storm Phoenix. "Everyone's counting on us Phoenix. It's gonna be tough, we'll be going up against the world's strongest bladers. But I know we can do it. It's time to bring the storm partner!"

NEXT DAY

"Hello all bladers and welcome to the International Bladers Cup! Time to introduce our competitors!" Announced the beyblade DJ enthusiastically . Not gonna lie, the competition was tough. We had the big five and the snake pit there.

Free De La Hoya

Free De La Hoya

Valt Aoi