Y/N VS THE ULTIMATE SANS

Y/N POV
G: holy shit....fell!!!
Papyrus: this is bad. All that exp and DEF combined....
Blue is crying and ink is trying to comfort him.
Ink: it's ok it's ok.
???:oh but is it? I'm the full pincale reach of perfe-
Y/N: SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE
I slam him to the ground and start barraging him with punches while shooting bones and blasts. After a few minutes I stand up trying to catch my breathe. His eyes are closed. But then they open and he smiles. He suddenly appears behind me and sacks me with one of his tentacles sending me flying. I try to get up but he's once again right next to me and walks me again. He continues to do the same thing over and over. As I struggle to get up he puts his foot on top of my head and pushes me down.
???: you were saying?
He then takes his foot off and wraps one of hit tentacles around my neck. He then starts squeezing. I can barley move and can't break free.
Y/N: s-so. W-what should I-I- call you? Ugly? Ugh.
He chuckles.
???: you can call me legion. I am the ultimate sans.
I then gets hit by a blast. He turns to see sans and blue with there hands out and gaster blasters next to them. He lets me go and then appears right in front of sand and stabs him.
Legion: you see. Becuase nightmare fused with all those other sans I don't need the ability to feed off negative energy. Besides.
Sans gets dropped and legion looks at me.
Legion: isn't a murder the greatest anguish you can feel Y/N?
I stare in horror. He just killed sans in an instant. I slam my fist on the ground and make a blaster jet pack and shoot at him.
Y/N: BURN IN HELL!!!
Legion: funny.
He grabs my arm and starts slamming me on the ground.
Legion: I was going to say the same thing.
Suddenly he starts getting hit by bones and blasters sent by all the other sans. He teleports in front of blue and stab shim while shooting a bone at papyrus. G tries to fight him but legion dodges and chops his arm off with an axe. He then turn to ink.
Legion: ah. Squid.
Ink shoots paint at him but legion dodge and then wraps his tentacles around inks throat starting to choke him out.
Legion: you have no idea how good this will feel.
Ink: g-g-.......GAAAAAA-GUK
Legion stabs ink and looks him dead in the eyes.
Legion: I've long awaited to see your eyes go dim.
He drops him and turn to me. As I face him I hear sans voice.
Sans: Y-Y/N....take...our...souls...
That's it!!! I use blue magic to bring them all over to me. There all barley alive.
Legion: this is your last attempt? To fuse with those weaklings? It's like I said.
He then chops of one of his tentacles. It then turns straight and one side is a sharp edge while the other is an axe.
Legion: only the strong will survive.
He rushes me. He kicks me and starts slashing me all over the place.
Y/N: hrrr. HRRRRAAAAA!!!!?
I then get engulfed in an orange light. I come out completely orange.

Y/N: this may not make me on your level but it'll help me keep up

He slashed at me but it does nothing. I grab his skull and slam it on the ground. He shoots balsyers at me but they do nothing. I start punching him in the gut multiple times making him cough blood. He wraps me in string and tries slamming me again but I summon a bone and cut it. I suddenly power back down.
Y/N: oh cra-
He starts slashing at me again. I quickly teleport over to the over sans. I summon theres souls along with mine. I then combine them all. A giant light engulfs me.
3rd POV
Legion: what the-

This looked cool AF so I decided to use this one

Ultimate delta:I'm neither Y/N or the other sans I am ULTIMATE DELTA!! It's over legion I am your maker.
Legion: HA!!! I'd love to see you tr-AAAAAYYY
Ultimate delta: oh believe me. I'm going to enjoy this.
Ultimate delta punches him at top speed over and over. Legions summons his doubled sided weapon and tries to hit him but Ultimate Delta breaks it. He then throws a barrage of punches at him making him break a few bones. Legion tires standing but Ultimate Delta knees hit head making him fly up. Ultimate delta snaps his finger and hundreds of blasters surround Legion and they all fire at him. Legion screams in pain. As he falls to the ground. His physical for the starts to glitch a bit more then usual and suddenly he defies back to normal. As they all come too they see Ultimate Delta standing over them looking menacing.
All evil sans: we give up.
Ultimate delta laughs. He then hold a bone at nightmare.
Ultimate delta: where are the girls?
Nightmare: o-oh!! R-right!!!
He holds up his tentacle and out come sall the frisks and charas. Ultimate delta smiles and defuses. All of them hug and are crying. Once they get done they realize the evil sans are gone.
Ink: let them go. They've been through enough.
Y/N: hell yeah they did.
They all laugh.
Timeskip
Y/N POV
I slowly walk to the couch. I pause. I then collapse into the couch.
Y/N: couch. I love you so much.
I then feel two people get on top of me.
Chara: more than us?
I chuckle
Y/N: not in a million resets. I hug them both and kiss them both.
Y/N: sorry about going evil and all that junk.
Frisk: it's ok. We get that it wasn't really you.
I smile a chuckle.
Y/N: glad to know. Now then.
I stand up and teleport my white jacket and red scarf onto me.
Y/N: how about I take you guys on our first date.
Frisk: you'll needs mom permission first.
I then feel as though a dark presence is behind me.
Y/N: yep!!! Got to make sure toriels cool with it!!!
To be continued
Next time
The ultimate mission. Your first date with frisk and chara.