Destroyer of worlds and the King of Fear

Y/N POV
We were going to the next AU. Flower fell. Ink said he's sensing a lot of evil energy there and that we need to be careful. We all understood and when we go there we saw flower fell fighting error and his frisk was behind him. Error sees us and groan
Error: GrEaT. MoRe GlItChEs
Ink: back off error!!! Your out numbered!!!
Error then grins
Error: NoT FoR LoNg SqUiD
Error then shoots right at ink but I teleport I front of him and summon a bone from the ground uppercutting him. He leaps back and shoots his reigns at me while I shoot gaster blasters to avoid them.
Y/N: FLOWER FELL GET FRISK OUT OF HERE!!! Fell go help him!!!
They both nod and run. Sans shoots gaster blasters along side me and error is just barley dodging
Error: D-dAmNiT!!!
Error summons two gaster blasters but gets hit in the back by multiple bones sent from swap papyrus and blueberry both of there eyes glowing. Error wrapped his string around me and started spinning me around hitting everyone and sending us all flying.
Y/N: heh. Man. I'm BONE tired right now hehe.
Sans papyrus laugh weakly while blueberry just groaned. I then summon a gaster blaster on my back and shot forward tackling error and busting through the gardens walls. He wraps his string around me and starts squeezing the air out of me. As I gasp for air he lets go as chara and frisk are now fighting him. He wraps them both up and hangs them.
Error: ThErE. NoW yOu cAn WaTcH Me KiLl HiM BeTtEr.
They tried to break free but couldn't. Error turned to me with a smile before getting hit by inks paint and it turning into chains. He couldn't break out of hit.
Y/N: you could have done that earlier?
Ink: it was fun watching you try so hard!!!!
Flower fell: NOOO!!!!!
Me and ink look at each other before I grab sans blue chara frisk and papyrus teleporting over to flower fell. I then see dust, killer, and the king of fear himself. Nightmare

Nightmare: well well well

Nightmare: well well well. If it isn't my favorite plaything?
I see fell being pinned down dust and killer stepping in his skull.
Dust: been awhile Y/N. Hows the scar?
I touch my scar as I look at dust. I smile
Y/N: just fine. How's your skull?
He smiles even more as he feels the crack on his skull I made the last time we fought.
Dust: just fine.
Nightmare: quit playing around and dust them already idiot.
Dust: awww but can to have a little fun? Besides. We still need to test "you know what" that Broken dream gave us.
Ink: broken...dream?
Nightmare: that's right. There's an au where it was actually Dream who ate the dark apple. He felt so bad he actually ate it and killed eveyone. He and I have a lot in common. Both our brothers now fight us. Both corrupted. Both GODS.
Y/N: your not a god nightmare. Your just a sans who ate a shitty Apple.
Nightmares tentacles lunge at me as I dodge and cut some of them with my bones but to no avail.
Nightmare: HA!! You honestly think you can hurt me? You know how I work. Only positive energy can hurt me.
Frisk: good thing he has us then
Nightmare: wait wha-

Frisk: good thing he has us thenNightmare: wait wha-

Frisk and chara: we love you!!!
Y/N: so....fucking....adorable...
Nightmare: OH MY GOD THIS POSITIVE ENERGY IS TOO MUCH!!!!!
Sans then shoots a blaster right at him actually doing damage.
Nightmare: DAMNIT!!!
I shoot bones right at dust and killer forcing them to dodge. Fell get up and ready a blasters along with all of us

 Fell get up and ready a blasters along with all of us

Like this but also put you in there next to fell.
Y/N: give up yet so called king?
Nightmare just gasps for air before he starts laughing. And laughing and laughing like a maniac.
Nightmare: I wanted to save this for someone like ink or delta. But you Y/N. Your the perfect person to use this on.
We fire our blasters right at him. He screams in pain and is only a puddle.
Ink: he'll come back. But not for awhile.
Fell: whaddaya think he meant by saving this. Saving what?
Y/N: and what did he mean by I'm the perfect person to use it on?
Dust: wanna know so badly?
I turn around to see dust holding a knife but covered in black goo. He slashed it on my chest. I groan out in pain and sans shoots a massive bone right at his chest.
Killer: let the real fun begin.
3rd POV
As Y/N felt his scar his head started hurting like hell.
Chara: Y/N!!!
Frisk: are you ok?!?
Y/N: I'm fi-AGH!!!!
Y/N felt his head. It felt like something was crawling in there

Play video
His head was hurting and as he felt it the pain only grew.
Sans: what's wrong bro?!?
Ink: are you ok!?!?
Y/N then hunched over as he still had his hands over his head. He then suddenly stopped.
Play at 00:29
He stood up normally and cracked his neck.
Sans: um...Y/N? You ok?
Y/N: yeah I'm good.
He then turns with a blank expression.
Y/N: wanna see something cool?
His eye then turned blue and red as 10 blasters shot at all of them. They weren't expecting it to most of them took the hit. Fell ink and papyrus dodges.
Fell: THE HELL YA DOIN ASSHO-UGH
Y/N was now in front of fell with his fist in his gut.
Y/N: you should really watch your mouth fell. You could say something that you might regret.
He then grabs fells legs and starts spinning him and throws him into a wall. He then dodges a blast from papyrus
Papyrus: what's gotten into you!?!?
Y/N said nothing as two bone appeared in his hands and he tried hitting papyrus. He was dodging all them but kept on almost getting touched. He eventually hit him back.
Y/N: nice dodging paps. But.
Suddenly paps gets hit by multiple bones taking him down.
Y/N: you didn't see me plant those did you?
He then turn to ink who just stares. Y/N leaps at him and ink pulls out his brush. Ink swings his brush but gets blocked by Y/N's bone.He then gets hit by the bone Y/N was holding and sent flying back. As he stands Y/N teleports next to him and shoots a blaster at him head on. As ink is sent flying Y/N once again teleports behind ink and shoots a giant one right at his back. Ink then falls to the ground.
Ok you can stop the music
As Y/N looks at ink he turns his attention to frisk and chara who look scared. The bones disappear from his hands and he walks over to them.
Y/N: so. You going to come quietly or-
Chara and frisk try to back up but bump into dust and killer.
Y/N: you gonna make us take you by force
They both just look down. Y/N looks at dust and killer and nods. As they take them away nightmare almost fully regenerated comes next to Y/N.
Nightmare: so that little parasite Broken dream gave me really does work eh?
Y/N: it would seem so.
Nightmare just laughs.
Nightmare: well if your gonna be with us.
He then puts his hand on Y/N's back. His jacket start to turn black and Y/N's shorts turn into pants. His slippers turn into black shoes. And his scarf turns white. And the two scars on his chest disappeared. His left eye then glowed red and blue while the other was silent.

 His left eye then glowed red and blue while the other was silent

I do not own this picture. I only colored over it.
Nightmare: we might as well give ya a knew look

.....Anti Y/N