Bad time with other sans's. A multiversal war?

Y/N POV
It's been a few months since I became frisk and charas boyfriend. They've done the complete pacifist route. We're on the surface now. It's been so long since I've felt the sun hit my face. It took a lot of magic but me and sans managed to teleport the entire house for the surface. Something papy was shocked by. It was so funny to see his face

Papy: OH MY GOD SANS AND Y/N HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!?Sans and Y/N: *takes deep breathe*

Sans and Y/N: *takes deep breathe*......magic.
Frisk and chara moved in with us. It's been so nice having them with us. Though. There constantly fighting over for me. It kinda gets exhausting sometimes. But I still love em. I shall break it up by the end. We've been together for so long. Today it was just a chill day. I was watching tv while chara and frisk were snuggling up against me with a blanket on us. Chara likes to hold my scarf which I don't mind. It was pretty nice. Just the three of us.
*BAM*
I see a very familiar Skelton who jumps on me and starts hugging me
???: LAZY Y/N!!!! ITS BEEN TO LONG!!!!
Y/N: wait!!!!!

*BAM*I see a very familiar Skelton who jumps on me and starts hugging me???: LAZY Y/N!!!! ITS BEEN TO LONG!!!!Y/N: wait!!!!!

Y/N: BLUEBERRY!?!? The hell are you doi-
I then get slapped
Blueberry: no swearing.
Chara: who is this guy!?!? And why does he look like sans!?!?
I sigh
Y/N: you know how all the resets you do make alternate timelines?
They nod.
Y/N: well it's sort of like that. This is sans. But he's from a different alternate universe. AU for short. In his universe eveyone is swapped. Chara is frisk. Frisk is chara. Papyrus has sans personality. Sans has papyrus personality. There are a lot of them and I could get into awhile thing about it but I need to know.
I look to blue.
Y/N: why are you here?
I then see another sans come in.

Y/N: why are you here?I then see another sans come in