Whys he here?(special chapter)

Nightmare POV
We all were back in my castle. When we entered cross, horror, swap fell blue, and everyone else aimed at Y/N. I stopped them.
Nightmare: he's with us.
Eveyone was now confused. Broken dream then came in.
B.D(broken dream): so. It really worked huh?
Nightmare: oh yeah. He attacked them without hesitation.
As broken dream got close Y/N summoned a blaster right at him.
Y/N: don't you dare do anything funny.
Swap fell blue: wait. You mean that parasite thing that broken dream made actually worked!?!(
Nightmare: yep. He's now with us. I want you all to treat him nice. After all. He's one of us now.
Horror: how do we know he just won't backstab us?
B.D: he won't. That little parasite makes him just like us. It fills him with anger,agony, and it makes everything good about turn bad.best of all. He's exactly like he was before but just a little bit evil.
Eveyone was astonished. This is why. Then suddenly the most best of us all entered.

 Then suddenly the most best of us all entered

Bill Sans: well well well. Looks like old Y/N finally decided to join us eh?
Y/N just stares at him with a blank expression.
Nightmare: something wrong?
Y/N: nothing. Just gonna take some getting used to. It's weird. I know everything you've done. And yet. I feel no anger toward you.
He then starts laughing
Y/M: even after everything
He then starts laughing like a maniac
Y/N: IM FINE!!!
He then stops laughing and turns to me.
Y/N: so what now?
Nightmare: oh you'll see soon enough. For now. Let's go out those three in the prison with the others.
Timeskip
After we put frisk chara and flower fel frisk in with the others we went back to the main hall. Y/N seemed to be getting along with eveyone. Good thing too. Although.
Dust: hey Y/N? Do you remember this?
He shows the crack in his head that Y/N made awhile back.
Y/N: yeah. Why?

Dust: I'd think I'd like to get back at you

Like this but it's human and there jacket is black and the scarf is whiteY/N: go ahead and try dusty They stare at each other with the intention to kill and then burst out laughing

Y/N: go ahead and try dusty
They stare at each other with the intention to kill and then burst out laughing.
Nightmare: ok eveyone. Time for the next AU. Horro, dust, Y/N, cross, error. This ones yours.
Error: wHiCh Au?
Nightmare: echo tale. Be carful. That sans is powerful.
Y/N: don't worry goopy.

Like this but jacket black scarf white

Like this but jacket black scarf white. And yes. Cross is terrified.
Y/N: I'll make sure to give them a bad time.