017; my girlfriend.

MY GIRLFRIEND

MY GIRLFRIEND.

"is she pretty?" she asked me. i looked at her and smiled, obviously she is dumbass,

wait nevermind she doesn't know it's her yet.

"one question at a time, f/n." she pouted at me.

"she's gorgeous, the prettiest girl in our school. prettiest girl i've ever seen." i still answered her, i hope she get's the hint.

she's the prettiest girl.

i was staring at her and i think she noticed because she randomly looked back at me as i was blushing terribly, she was blushing too. i smirked at her trying to hide how nervous i actually am but quickly gave up.

i can't keep it to myself right now.

"what would you say about the appearance of your love, f/n?" i said, looking at the sky again.

"his hair is perfect. i like all hair colors, but his hair just adds into  his personality for some reason. maybe it's because i'm in love with him, but he's just so perfect. not only in my eyes, no one would say he's ugly. his eyes carry so many emotions at the same time, but he knows how to show one at a time. they make me so weak. he's the prettiest person on this planet, i'm serious."

i looked at her, you could clearly see my disappointed expression. i mean, i'm good-looking to a lot of people but the way she described him is not something someone would think of me, at all.

i'm not really insecure but i'm not perfect or anything like that.

"isn't he like, handsome or anything?" i asked her. even though i know a lot of girls prefer to call boys pretty, but anyway.

"he's handsome. he's hot. he's really cute. he's gorgeous. he's pretty."

"you like pretty boys, don't you?" i asked. she giggled. i love that so much.

"how about her body? is she good at sports?"

"i feel like she thinks she's an average girl or somEthing but bro, i cannot function well whenever i look too much by accident. she's honestly very, uh, well-shaped? i love holding her. and she's good at sports i think, i mean she can be. she doesn't really try." i said.

y/n's body,,, i can't really share my thoughts about her body to her, or anyone really. about anyone, too. that can be disrespectful and make someone uncomfortable.