006; phone call

PHONE CALL

PHONE CALL

the fact that i know she wouldn't pick asano over me has been making me too happy for the past 6 hours.

me and f/n talked to each other on the phone for about 2 hours. it was fun. we talked a lot.

i really like talking to her. it's like, never awkward at all.

she knows that i'd pick her over okuda-san now and the fact that she ASKED me about that has given me so much 'probably false' hope.

she knows that i'm going to be confessing to my crush next week. she just doesn't know it's her.

others may think it's obvious, but i don't really hangout with girls when f/n's there too, so she wouldn't see the difference in how i treat them.

i feel like okuda-san and f/n shouldn't meet. nor talk. or even see each other.

it's probably not an issue for f/n , but it would hurt okuda-san to know f/n's the one who captured my heart. and that she can't hate her since f/n is really sweet.

that's what rio told me, though. something along the lines of 'okuda-san will wish she was heather' . no clue what she means, though.

if f/n wants to meet okuda-san i would let her. i'd do pretty much everything for f/n. something so small doesn't matter.

f/n's really special. to me , yes, but just in general. i understand why asano likes her.

obviously since i'm in love with the girl. i really am and she's not rejecting my affection towards her.

it makes me feel like i have a chance to make her mine.

asano can suck his feet.

she prefers me over him.
hehe.

i'm so hyped for no reason, excited or something. i feel overly happy.

let's just go to get ramen from the convenience store since i have no food :(