014; love hurts, karma

LOVE HURTS, KARMA

LOVE HURTS, KARMA

"how was your day, karma?" she asked me, she's walking closer to me than she normally does. i don't mind but it feels kinda off, she's more of a , 'waiting until he makes a move' person.

"it was interesting. rio and i talked a lot more than usual so that was kind of everything that happened today." i said.

she looked down at her shoes and moved away from me. was it something i said? is she just getting more comfortable or..?

i looked at her for a few seconds, waiting for her to look back at me. she never did.

she seems sad for some reason.

"are you okay, f/n?" i asked her. i expected her to look at me and smile, but instead she didn't look up and just nodded softly, i could barely see.

"thank you for waiting for me after your classes ended." she said softly, moving closer to me again.

i want to hold her hand....

"no problem, f/n. it's worth it since i get to walk home with you." i said. this time, she held my hand.

i flushed red and wrapped my fingers around her smaller fingers gently, walking closer to her. having her by my side is probably the best feeling i've ever felt.

i love her.

"why is everything so sad today...?" she asked me, finally looking up. her eyes were red and a bit puffy, i'd lie if i said i didn't find it adorable.

but that's not the point, she's sad, i should help her.

"what happened, f/n?" i asked her softly, breaking the eye contact we had for a second.

"i don't know... i feel like a bad friend." she said, i stopped walking and looked at her.

"what do you mean?"

"i didn't wait for you yesterday, and now i'm all gloomy when you're trying to spend time with me. i'm really sorry.." she said softly.