013; why do you love her?

WHY DO YOU LOVE HER?

rio's pov

"you really like her don't you?" i asked the redhaired boy, who was once again, drawing f/n in his notebook.

"yeah." he said and looked at me. "i'm in love with her."

"why?" i asked. it's a genuine question and i'm also just very bored.

"what's there not to like about her?" he asked me and sat on the table. now that we're the only ones here, we can have conversations like this. i think.

we're just chillin in the 2C classroom , i think he's waiting for 3B's class to be over, so f/n's class.

"i don't know, but there must be like something really special about her to like her, no? i mean what is there not to like about okuda?" i said and he nodded.

"i don't know, it's just a feeling you get, you know." he said.

"that's.. true." he isn 't wrong, but don't people get tired of that feelings towards the same person for so long?

"but how do you still feel that much for her after such a long time, my crushes never last so long."

"that's because i actually fell in love with her, smartass." he said and drew something on her again.

"must be nice." i mumbled.

"she's just really warm to me. i don't know how to explain it. the feeling that i get from her is just so, comfortable and i don't know, warm." he started.

"we didn't talk for a while, i thought she didn't like me but when we started talking again she opened up to me so quickly."

"she likes you?" i asked.

"as a friend, i mean." he said and i nodded.

"i feel like our personalities just go really well together to be in a relationship, even though that might just be my imagination."

"i think they do." i said and he chuckled with a thumb up.

"as you should."

"am i ugly, karma?" i asked him. he seemed shocked by the sudden question about my appearance.

"what?"

"am i ugly?" i asked him again.

"no." he said and he continued drawing f/n in his notebook.

"am i okay-looking..?" i asked him. he looked at me and squinted his eyes.

"between average looking and pretty." he said and gave me another thumb.

"so i'm pretty cute?" i said with a chuckle.

"yea sure." he said as he chuckled. why did his answer make me so happy? does f/n think the same of me?

never mind.

"she's really cute. she get's shy a lot and loves cuddling into people. i like that a lot." he said.

"she probably only likes cuddling into you." i said with a chuckle. silence followed after that. like 30 seconds later he chuckled and mumbled something.

karma's pov

"i hope so..." i mumbled. i don't think she heard.

"i've never seen her even hug nagisa or that asano boy before, so it might just be you. there's also been a lot of rumors about you guys, but i guess you already know about those."

"yeah. and asano does hug her, i think. i mean he used to, then he kissed her when we were in her room and now they're back to being friends who probably hug each other sometimes." i said. she looked at me and laughed.

"did she kiss him back?"

"no!" i said and closed my notebook.

"okay chill. it was just a question, pressed hoe. now, when are you going to confess to her?" rio asked me.

uhhh when will i? i got no clue to be honest.

"i'm not sure....tomorrow? or maybe friday.." i said. yeah, tomorrow would be the best option, probably. if we look at our schedules, but what about my heart aaa.

i need to be calm when i confess, and just, do it.

"yeah, tomorrow."

"right huh, kiss , confess, make-"

"bye rio." i said and ran to f/n's classroom as the bell will probably ring in a minute. how does she still remember what i said the other day? i was in my ultimate speed, fuckin ant.

~~~~~~

your pov

is he standing behind the door...? why? is he waiting for me?

i mean, what else would he be doing? now i feel bad, i didn't wait for him yesterday. it was a monday and i was tired, should i apologize?

this week, is the week he will be confessing to his crush. i think most people would've forgotten about him saying that already, but now that i am way too invested in his love life i remember every single thing he's ever said about his crush.

well i think i remember.

it's already tuesday, do you think he already confessed to her? who would it be?

i really want it to be me.