the end of the prophecy

MICHAEL HAD TO PULL Wendy away after she stunned Draco and left him on the floor. They were running towards the Forbidden Forest, where they hoped to find Harry and Hermione, when the twins called for them.

"Dolores was looking for us, but we managed to hide," Fred explained quickly, "Where were you?"

"They got us," Ron said as he walked even faster towards his two best friends, "We have to find Harry and Hermione now."

"WE'RE HERE!" Hermione ran towards them as an enraged herd of centaurs from the distance.

"What happened to Grawp?!"

"Who?" Luna asked.

"He was supposed to save Harry and Hermione..."

In an instant, Fred and George's broom were there and the twins didn't hesitate on getting on them, "We'll take care of them," Fred looked at Wendy, "Do you what you've got to do, princess."

Wendy looked at Harry and Hermione who were nearing, then back at Fred to give him a nod. That was all he needed to fly towards the herd of centaurus with his brother, with only a bunch of beta-tested Decoy Detonator in hand. It didn't take long before an extremely large black smoke engulfed the herd, stopping them where they were. But almost as soon as it formed, it was gone, but it was enough for Harry and Hermione to reach the others.

The centaurus gave up on the two and started aiming for Fred and George with their arrows, instead. Fortunatelly, years of Quidditch didn't let them down, as they flew around and diverting the herd's attention from their friends.

Fred saw a last glimpse of Wendy as the group re-entered the forest. A sudden feeling like that was going to be the last he'd see of her filled his stomach and distracted him from his task.

"FRED!" George pulled the boy away from his collar, as an arrow almost reach for him.

"Sorry, Georgie, I didn't see it," he apologised.

The twin looked around, no sign of their friends and turned towards his brother, "One last fly around Hogwarts?"

The boy smirked at George, "We still have some Wildfire left to use."

"Promoting our shop with a memorable farewell?"

"You bet."

———

With the help of Luna, they were able to fly to the Ministry of Magic on the Thestrals. It was still quite odd for Wendy to be able to see the animals while the others couldn't, but she paid no attention to it as there were more imporant things to think about.

If Sirius were really there, all she had to do was to find him and bring everyone out. If he wasn't and everything was following the original plot, then he couldn't bring them to the Death Chamber, where the Vail rested. She was certain that that would cause Sirius' death.

Would they even arrive? Snape hasn't come to the office leaving no messenger to warn the Order. But what was done was done, it was too late for her to do anything about it. She also meant to keep Harry from finding the prophecy, but he grabbed it before she could even stop him.

"You must be Wendy," A feminine voice called her attention, and just as fast as a golden snitch, she turned around ready for defence. "I've heard so much about you. But I don't see all the fuss."

"Get to know me first, and you'll see," Wendy dared to joke.

Bellatrix seemed rather impressed with her comment, but it wasn't nearly enough to stop her from sending out a hex.