we have to trust that the dawn will break

IT WAS UNNECESSARY TO SAY that when the three got back, they received the scolding of the century. Molly was very displeased with their little adventure and Mad Eye, who was going to scold them first, happily let Molly do her job. Michael stood there in the room not making a sound, too angry at Wendy for making such poor decisions too.

"I'm too tired and too busy for this!" Molly screamed after a whole half an hour of scolding and left to go upstairs.

Wendy was feeling guilty for making Molly feel like that, and the twins noticed it when she sighed her frustration out.

"Don't worry, Wendy," George reassured her, "this is really normal."

"Nothing that's never happened before," Fred said.

That same night, everyone grouped in the kitchen and discussed what was the best decision to take. Although it was hard to believe it, Voldemort was back, no one in that room would doubt Harry, Cedric, but most of all, Dumbledore's words. Every and each person in that table was worrying about the possibilities and the plans that Voldemort was going to have.

Although they have little to no information, they were positive that Voldemort would have been taking his revenge, but the Order wouldn't have let that happen; nor Wendy.

"Stone," Mad Eye called, "Dumbledore trusts you."

Wendy wasn't sure as to why he would mention such a random statement, when none of the adults were paying attention to anything the children were saying. Ginny was even had the brilliant idea of having a way of communication outside of owls, but was dismissed by everyone.

To be safe, the girl opted to not say anything and gave him a nod.

"I don't trust people that easily," he said and his eye twitched forward, "there is no record of you anywhere-- and I've looked. You are the one that should be new, but you seem to know too much."

"What... do you mean?" She tried.

"You, somehow, knew there was going to be a Dementor attack," he said nearly growling, "who are you?"

Wendy looked around. Every member of the Order was there, with the exception of Dumbledore. Each of them had a time where they doubted each other and if they did that to their own friends, she could only imagine how they would feel with a stranger. Someone who was so close to the Malfoy's too.

Only a few people knew about her situation in that room, and even then they weren't even aware of it fully. She studied the situation she was in and her eyes drifted to Michael for a second, but enough for him to notice.

"That's enough," he said in defense of his sister, "what's your problem?"

"My problem is," Mad Eye said standing up, "we don't know anything about the two of you and you're here at the headquarters!"

Feeling threatened Michael stood up too. He was much taller than the man, but it didn't seem to bother Moody a bit.

"Wendy saved your stupid arse," Michael growled, "you should be grateful. Not accusing her!"

Wendy had enough and stood between the two, "that's enough," she said calmly and looked over at her brother, "it's fine."

Wendy never did anything for praise, Michael knew that, but to accept such harsh words was too much for him. But he had to respect Wendy's wishes, and he knew this was just a waste of time. If they didn't believe they were on their side, it was just going to be a lost for them.