Suspicions Grow

Eda gritted her teeth as she walked downstairs. Eda wished she could tell Lilith to leave and never come back, but she can't. Even though Lilith has completely destroyed her last bit of hope from her family, she is her sister (And the last blood related family who didn't hate her) so Eda still can't help but feel a little bit bad for even thinking about letting her sister live on the streets. "Sister I can't express my gratitude enough for-"  Eda cut Lilith off, "Shut up and let me lay down some ground rules, 1, i'm not letting you stay here for free you have to find another job or else your out.

"2, you stay out of everyone's way. 3, No complaining in the slightest and 4, I don't care what you did to me, but apologize for endangering Luz."

"You want me to apologize to your pet, why?" 

Eda had to squeeze her palms so that her anger didn't get the better of her. "Her name is Luz and she's not my pet! And if you don't you say sorry say hello to the streets." Lilith chuckled, "Sure."  Eda could see red, "Do you think this is funny?!" Eda pointed her finger right at her sisters chest, "You almost killed Luz and i'm STILL letting you stay here, you are on thin ice!" Lilith looked bored, "Yes alright i'll apologize to the human- I mean Luz."  

"You better and you'll be sleeping on the couch."

"Where can I get some blankets?"

"When you stop being a backstabbing bitch."

Lilith clicked her tongue, "Oh Edalyn always letting your temper get the better of you,"  Glaring daggers at her sister she responded, " At least i've never betrayed the ones I love."  Not looking to see what Liliths reaction was, Eda turned and walked back upstairs. 

Pushing her bedroom door open Eda could see Luz and King curled together in the middle of her nest. Eda smiled softly at the sight of them. At the sound of the door opening, King opened both his eyes and sat up. "Are you ok Eda? I heard yelling."

"Yep just telling Lilith ground rules."

"Are you sure we can't just abandon her?"

Eda snorted, "I wish, now scoot over mama needs her rest and so do you and Luz."

King nodded giving Eda room to lay in her nest, before cuddling right into her side. "Hey Eda?"  The woman in question groaned, "Yes?" 

"I really missed you."

Eda looked down and smiled, "I Missed you to goofball." 

----------------------*------------------------

The girl froze, "What did you just call me?" Luz dropped all of the groceries pulling Amity into a tight hug. "Oh my god how did you get here? When did you get here? I've missed you so much! Do you know if anyone else-" Luz was cut off by a sharp jab to the ribs. Amity pulled away looking disgusted, "My name is NOT Amity and who are you, did my parents send you?" Luz put her hands up in surrender, "I- no Amity it's me, Luz!" Amity's eyes burned with rage, "You were sent by them," Amity stepped back into Luz's personal space, "Well you can tell them that I won't go back to living with them."

"No seriously I wasn't sent by them, please believe me!"

"If you weren't sent by my parents then you would know that I disowned that name a long time ago." 

Luz stared at her helplessly. Amity looked passed Luz's shoulder, "I got to go, but if you even think about following me, i'll kill you just like I did to the others, don't test me," Amity spat, shoving Luz out of her way. "Wait please!" But Amity continued walk away. Why didn't she recognize me and did she say i'll kill you!? Luz thought watching the teal haired girl get into a fancy looking car. Luz sighed and picked up her phone and groceries. "I probably don't have enough time for coffee."