What the Hell?!

It was a simple plan, get in, find out what Belos is planning, then get out but of course we had to get caught and-

Luz's thoughts were caught off by a boot to the face. She gasped letting go of the key in favor of clutching her nose. "Shit!" Luz muttered through the blood dripping down her face.

Luz growled when she looked up to find Belos standing there with a sickening amount of pleaser in his eyes. "Do you think this is a game?" Luz spits out.

"No, however it makes me have a little joy at seeing you pain." Belos admits. Luz sniffs slightly and wipes away the remaining blood from her face. She doesn't know how long she can keep this up, her body is screaming in pain and her emotional state is clouding any logical decision. Luz's hands curl into fists, "Well? How happy are you now?" She asks, "I bet you're really happy now that you've taken everything away from me so that you could- you could make whatever the hell that is!"

Belos sighs, "If you hadn't broken in here and spied on me then maybe I would have spared your feelings."

"But-"

"Child you know i'm right." He says cutting Luz's protest off.

Luz knows Belos is right and with every word another dager is painfully stabbed into her heart. A few tears escape her eyes despite her wordless protests. Nevertheless Luz lets her anger take over and she lunges at Belos.

Belos lets out a surprised yelp and quickly tries to throw her off. However Luz managed to grab onto the key before he could do that and she was barely moved away.

Luz narrowed her eyes and held on tighter. Time seemed to slow down as the key was pulled towards and away from the two. The pain in her body made moving difficult and Luz was slowly losing her grip.

With one final tug Belos ripped the key out of the young girls hands and quickly moved away.

"No!" Luz yelped, taking a shaky, slow step forward.

The emperor let out a dry mocking chuckle, "Did you really think you could win? I'm the emperor, magic or not all you are is a sad, pathetic, weak human child," Belos sneered.

"I know, but that won't stop me from at least trying to stop you." Luz started raising her head to give the man a fiery glare.

She lunged again, this time kicking directly in a sensitive area and grabbing his arm trying to bring down hand. Belos struggled to continue to stand, push away the girl, and hold onto the key.

With the momentary state of weakness Luz successfully grabbed the key and ran to the door. In her hurry she didn't notice the root poking out of the ground and as a result she tripped and fell. The key slammed on the floor and skidded away. Before Luz could even look up an ear piercing screech filled the room.

Luz instinctively covered her ears. She whipped her body around and her eyes shot up to the emperor, "What the hell is that sound?!" She didn't need him to answer to know it's bad. His eyes were wide and his body seemed to be frozen in place.

The noise stopped.

And before they could even breath, a blinding white light shot out of the key, Luz couldn't even do anything but gasp as she felt her eyes droop and her mind become foggy and before she knew it she slipped into unconsciousness.

------------------------------*----------------------------

Luz knew she was being stupid, I mean Eda was only gone for one day, but she still couldn't shake the feeling that Eda wasn't really back.

So Luz sucked in a deep breath before knocking on The Owl Lady's door. "Er- Eda can I come in?" She heard some shuffling and then the door opened.