Chapter 1: The Return

"y/n!" George says as he taps your shoulder lightly. You wake up still groggy and tired, rubbing your eyes, "are we there yet?" you say willingly. "not yet, but you just missed the cart of sweets!" nudges Fred. "It's ok...I'm gonna go say hi to Harry," you say as you walk out of the room and close the door behind you. You approach the room with the golden trio, Harry, Ron, and Hermione, but someone gets in your face. It was none other than Draco Malfoy. "Looking for someone y/n?" he says with a slight smirk. "Yeah, your brain...oh wait you don't have one," you say as you turn back around with a grin. You could hear Draco's friends laughing at him and him saying, "oh shut up!"

"Hey guys!" You say as you enter the room and sit next to Harry. "Hi y/n!" Ron says as he smiles. "How was your guys' break?" You ask. "studying." Hermione says firmly gripping her textbook. "NONE of that," Ron says laughing. Everyone starts laughing and Hermione unbelieving.

After some laughs and talking, you start to head back to your original room when Oliver Wood walks by. "Oh Hi Oliver!" you say blushing on accident, but Oliver doesn't even seem to notice and says, "oh hey..." and walks away in a hurry. You walk and enter a room quickly and embarrassed and close the door behind you. "I'm back, sorry I was ju-" you say as you're cut off by, "well hello there, back for more?" Draco says as he chuckles with Blaise. "OH SHIT!" you say as you turn as red as a tomato.

"don't worry darlin, I wouldn't think of hurting you right now," Draco says as he takes a step forward, making you stuck on the wall. You gulp and say, "what do you want Malfoy?" "Oh? Still acting tough I see?" He says looking back at his buddy Blaise. You roll your eyes, but are genuinely scared for your dear life, because of the things you've heard about him. Suddenly someone opens the door and yanks you out. Actually two somebodies.

"Get away from her Malfoy!" George says as he steps forward. "y/n go to Harry's room quick!" he says to you as he turns back to Draco. You run to the other side of the cart to Harry's room and get in as quick as possible.

"Bloody hell! What's wrong y/n?!" Ron says as he sees your frightened face. Panting you say, "n-nothing..." Hermione looks at you and says, "It definitely doesn't seems like nothing!" "y/n...come on, what's wrong?" Harry asks. You stammer, "m...m-malfoy and...f-fred and...g-george...t...they-" Harry and Ron switch glances and run out of the room to go find them, while Hermione hugs you and asks you to explain what happened. "I-I accidentally walked into Draco's room
and th-they were just...but then fred and geor-" Your conversation with Hermione is cut short by a whimper so loud, the entire muggle world probably heard it.

You run out with Hermione to see what is going on and get to Draco's room.
"G-GEORGE!!" You yell as you try to pull him off of Draco and Fred off of Blaise. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Fred screams at Draco. "I NEVER DID A-ANYTHING!" Draco begs as George is about to kill him. Before that could happen Ron and Harry pull him off of Draco and hold him back as the teachers approach.

"MR. FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY! YOU WILL BOTH REPORT TO MY OFFICE ONCE WE ARRIVE! SAME WITH YOU MR. MALFOY AND MR. ZABINI!" Mrs. McGonagall screams while she has five other boys help the boys get off of each other. All four of them, Draco, Fred, George, and Blaise exchange stare and glances.

HEY YOU GUYS! PLEASE TELL ME OR COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT OTHER LOVE TRIANGLES OR LOVE INTERESTS YOU GUYS WANT!